Vaatix

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 13, 2008, 12:06:44 PM
Quote from: Lotos on March 06, 2008, 02:41:31 PM
Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on March 05, 2008, 10:41:02 AM
Quote from: Oren on March 04, 2008, 06:45:53 PM
Quote from: KAOS on March 04, 2008, 12:56:14 PM
i'm mad at NS2 >:(

a lot of people are
Why? Since when does EJ reflect all of NS2?

But Juni helps me think that way:

Quote from: Juni on February 28, 2008, 10:56:56 PM
Quote from: Yoshi_R on February 28, 2008, 10:18:09 PM
Quote from: Mystic Swampert on February 28, 2008, 10:11:26 PM
Quote from: Hiei on February 28, 2008, 10:05:02 PM
Jesus Christ. Normally I'd suggest raids, but that's not enough.

Do we have any way of finding who exactly EJRaven and/or Snorkel are? It'd be amusing to start mailing them poop.
We know Snorkel's name and city...
All I know is the EJ used to be to work in military and name is Erick something...
Thats pretty messed up if you really plan on going on with that. Invading somebody's personal life. tsk tsk

I mean, wouldn't you feel a similar way if it were Silver or Vaatix doing this instead of EJ?
I wouldn't, because at least I know Vaati would probably at least share the money...I think.
But since neither of us would ever do that anyways, it's a little hard to imagine.
I would so do that. $1000-2000? Worth it. I wouldn't, however, keep you in the dark about it. I'd also make sure I would still have complete control of the server.
<+Clu> my dick is a massive launch title

Macawmoses

Quote from: W_M on March 14, 2008, 11:06:27 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on March 14, 2008, 11:01:30 PM
I don't recall inviting you to this party, but it seems you are here now.
What party? All I see is a public forum where I can freely post almost anything I please in whatever thread I choose provided that I have the proper permissions. And yes, I'm here now. Brilliant observation.

Do I really care? No.
Cool.

@ CC: Yes, because coming to a forum to b*** about it makes perfect sense.....I should see how long it takes for a ban to take effect @ NS2.
What?

Oh, terribly sorry.

As for the "What" comment, whining about NS2 in NS2 = Bant. I know for a fact, so why do NS2 users feel it is acceptable to come here and ninny at us, without any constructive evidence? I am curious to this, but maybe I don't know how forums work. I mean, clearly your 9475 posts outrank me, so, I should bow down to you, correct? I mean, that is what, close to KoH :O Really, I am glad you are here, but you involved yourself in a conversation without any real reason to do so, and not even being reasonable. I know for a fact he had links to specified posts here saying something along the lines of

"NSF Really Likes NS2" and "NSF isn't biased in any way...", something to that effect, can't remember the exact words.

Really, let us end this, because I don't want to end up disliking anyone over a forum rivalry.

meerkuu

Quote from: mackormoses on March 14, 2008, 11:14:06 PM
What party? All I see is a public forum where I can freely post almost anything I please in whatever thread I choose provided that I have the proper permissions. And yes, I'm here now. Brilliant observation.

Do I really care? No.
Cool.

@ CC: Yes, because coming to a forum to b*** about it makes perfect sense.....I should see how long it takes for a ban to take effect @ NS2.
What?

Oh, terribly sorry.

As for the "What" comment, b***ing about NS2 in NS2 = Bant. I know for a fact, so why do NS2 users feel it is acceptable to come here and b*** at us, without any constructive evidence? I am curious to this, but maybe I don't know how forums work. I mean, clearly your 9475 posts outrank me, so, I should bow down to you, correct? I mean, that is what, close to KoH :O Really, I am glad you are here, but you involved yourself in a conversation without any real reason to do so, and not even being reasonable. I know for a fact he had links to specified posts here saying something along the lines of

"NSF Really Likes NS2" and "NSF isn't biased in any way...", something to that effect, can't remember the exact words.

Really, let us end this, because I don't want to end up disliking anyone over a forum rivalry.
What?

HE?

Now I KNOW you have the wrong person, dude. XD

Macawmoses

Quote from: meerkuu on March 14, 2008, 11:16:32 PM

Do I really care? No.
Cool.

What?

Oh, terribly sorry.

As for the "What" comment, b***ing about NS2 in NS2 = Bant. I know for a fact, so why do NS2 users feel it is acceptable to come here and b*** at us, without any constructive evidence? I am curious to this, but maybe I don't know how forums work. I mean, clearly your 9475 posts outrank me, so, I should bow down to you, correct? I mean, that is what, close to KoH :O Really, I am glad you are here, but you involved yourself in a conversation without any real reason to do so, and not even being reasonable. I know for a fact he had links to specified posts here saying something along the lines of

What?

HE?

Oh yes, I fogrot your profile says "I am a girl" all over it ;)

meerkuu

Quote from: mackormoses on March 14, 2008, 11:19:08 PM

Do I really care? No.
Cool.

What?

Oh, terribly sorry.

What?

HE?

Yes, because people were always calling me a guy. What of it?

Macawmoses

Quote from: meerkuu on March 14, 2008, 11:21:24 PM

Do I really care? No.
Cool.

What?

Oh, terribly sorry.

What?

HE?

nothing of it, I said it was a slip up.

meerkuu

Quote from: mackormoses on March 14, 2008, 11:23:01 PM
Quote from: meerkuu on March 14, 2008, 11:21:24 PM

Do I really care? No.
Cool.

What?

Oh, terribly sorry.

What?

HE?

nothing of it, I said it was a slip up.
Anyway, I still have no idea who you're talking about, but it isn't me. So provide proof or stop saying "you know" that I insult NSF often... ever, actually. xD I have noting against NSF. Just the idiots that blindly hate NS2. But that isn't the only reason I come here.
So yeah. Proof or fail. :O

CHECK THE COURT RECORDS!

Macawmoses

"Really, let us end this, because I don't want to end up disliking anyone over a forum rivalry"

meerkuu

Quote from: mackormoses on March 14, 2008, 11:27:48 PM
"Really, let us end this, because I don't want to end up disliking anyone over a forum rivalry"
This isn't over a forum rivalry. xD You could at least apologize.

W_M

Oh, terribly sorry.

As for the "What" comment, b***ing about NS2 in NS2 = Bant. I know for a fact, so why do NS2 users feel it is acceptable to come here and b*** at us, without any constructive evidence?
I've seen no instance of this occurring. Perhaps if it's obvious that you're trolling, you might get a ban, but otherwise there's no real reason for that to happen. Would you like me to demonstrate? I will gladly make a thread on NS2 which highlights its many flaws and see if I get banned, if only to prove which one of us is right.

I am curious to this, but maybe I don't know how forums work. I mean, clearly your 9475 posts outrank me, so, I should bow down to you, correct? I mean, that is what, close to KoH :O
Why are you bringing post count into this conversation? That has nothing to do with anything, and only serves to bolster my next point:

Really, I am glad you are here, but you involved yourself in a conversation without any real reason to do so, and not even being reasonable.
I'm being perfectly reasonable. I'm calm and rational, and I'm perfectly able to see from two perspectives. However, I'm being met with things that are, quite frankly, being pulled out of your ass. Nowhere do I mention post count in any sort of context whatsoever, nor would I ever consider bringing it up. I don't understand why you did so.

I know for a fact he had links to specified posts here saying something along the lines of

I know for a fact that this is false. Trust me, I spend a lot more time at NS2 than you do. I can recognize signatures, Meerkuu's in particular because she rarely ever changes hers. She's never posted anything negative about this place in her signature, ever. You've got the wrong person. I guarantee it.

You should hate me because of who I am, not what forum I go to. That doesn't make a difference at all, especially since I'm arguing with you personally and not NSF as a collective.
Humanity what have you ever done for me?
Denounced and cursed since my birth for I am not like thee
A proud descendant of the ancient seed
Driven forth by the screams of my enemies
I am the plague that shall grace you with an early grave
Exterminate - brought you all into darnation
A genocidal warmachine
Grinding down all of you who dared to challenge me

Macawmoses

Quote from: W_M on March 14, 2008, 11:31:45 PM
Oh, terribly sorry.

As for the "What" comment, b***ing about NS2 in NS2 = Bant. I know for a fact, so why do NS2 users feel it is acceptable to come here and b*** at us, without any constructive evidence?
I've seen no instance of this occurring. Perhaps if it's obvious that you're trolling, you might get a ban, but otherwise there's no real reason for that to happen. Would you like me to demonstrate? I will gladly make a thread on NS2 which highlights its many flaws and see if I get banned, if only to prove which one of us is right.

I am curious to this, but maybe I don't know how forums work. I mean, clearly your 9475 posts outrank me, so, I should bow down to you, correct? I mean, that is what, close to KoH :O
Why are you bringing post count into this conversation? That has nothing to do with anything, and only serves to bolster my next point:

Really, I am glad you are here, but you involved yourself in a conversation without any real reason to do so, and not even being reasonable.
I'm being perfectly reasonable. I'm calm and rational, and I'm perfectly able to see from two perspectives. However, I'm being met with things that are, quite frankly, being pulled out of your ass. Nowhere do I mention post count in any sort of context whatsoever, nor would I ever consider bringing it up. I don't understand why you did so.

I know for a fact he had links to specified posts here saying something along the lines of

I know for a fact that this is false. Trust me, I spend a lot more time at NS2 than you do. I can recognize signatures, Meerkuu's in particular because she rarely ever changes hers. She's never posted anything negative about this place in her signature, ever. You've got the wrong person. I guarantee it.

You should hate me because of who I am, not where I'm from.
As I said "constructive", and I don't notice constructive criticisms of here, but your thread would be constructive, and acceptable anywhere.

As for post count, you seem high and mighty, condescending if you will. So, I tried determining WHY you would be...and the only thing you have over me is rank...so I clearly must be wrong....why are you a condescending prick? Clearly you have a better reason, so go on, elaborate.

"Trust me, I spend a lot more time at NSF than you do" works too, it is amazing how arguments go both ways. As it is, I have no evidence, as it isn't screenshot worthy, but that means not to me. I apologize to Meerku for my statements, unless I dig up a screen with it in it. Until then, I am sorry.

I don't hate you at all, you are an poop hole that lurks on the internet. No reason to hate.

W_M

Quote from: mackormoses on March 14, 2008, 11:39:19 PM
As I said "constructive", and I don't notice constructive criticisms of here, but your thread would be constructive, and acceptable anywhere.
What is there to constructively criticize? All you've done is blindly toss about accusations like a toddler throws his toys. How else do you expect us to act?

As for post count, you seem high and mighty, condescending if you will. So, I tried determining WHY you would be...and the only thing you have over me is rank...so I clearly must be wrong....why are you a condescending prick? Clearly you have a better reason, so go on, elaborate.
You call me condescending, yet you make awful judgments about my character while simultaneously dodging any points that I've made? I'm not belittling you at all. I'm arguing with you about a point that I disagree with, and so far I've been doing so in a rational manner. However, all you've done so far is set up this wall of ignorance, and it's wearing me thin rather quickly.

"Trust me, I spend a lot more time at NSF than you do" works too, it is amazing how arguments go both ways.
You did an excellent job at completely ignoring the context of that statement. I go to NS2 more than you do; therefore, I know when people change their avatar and/or signature. Because I have a deeper knowledge of the NS2 userbase than you do, my reports about a particular NS2 user are likely going to be much more accurate than yours. Must I continue to spoonfeed you all of these minute details?

As it is, I have no evidence, as it isn't screenshot worthy
So why do you continue to hold your ground in this argument knowing full well you have no substantial evidence to back up your claims?

I don't hate you at all, you are an arsehole that lurks on the internet. No reason to hate.
Why am I an poop hole? Once again, you're making pointless and unfounded assumptions about me simply because I'm taking the opposite stance you are.
Humanity what have you ever done for me?
Denounced and cursed since my birth for I am not like thee
A proud descendant of the ancient seed
Driven forth by the screams of my enemies
I am the plague that shall grace you with an early grave
Exterminate - brought you all into darnation
A genocidal warmachine
Grinding down all of you who dared to challenge me

Friendly Hostile

Oh for intercourse s sake.
Would you all just shut the intercourse  up?

EJ's an ass, Snorkel's a backstabber, yadda yadda.

And for the record:

Snorkel sold the server and domain without consulting anyone or even owning the domain.

EJ was the one who proceeded to de-admin both Vaatix and Silver and then take our URL and have it redirect to his site, after promisng that "Nothing is going to change" here.

HTA!

Quote from: meerkuu on March 14, 2008, 11:05:13 PM
Quote from: W_M on March 14, 2008, 10:55:44 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on March 14, 2008, 10:53:33 PM
ohay thar ceiling cat
At least you got one part right. Otherwise, you really don't know what you're talking about.
I don't recall inviting you to this party, but it seems you are here now. Do I really care? No.

...What?

You seriously have no idea what you're talking about, do you? xD

Heh.... your insult of me was a real laugh  :D

Coming here to whine about us blaming NS2... then expecting some kind of sympathy?

Or... trying to outsmart people, or insult them, when clearly we were joking?
Please... if you want an argument follow the protocol.

meerkuu

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on March 15, 2008, 08:21:28 PM
Quote from: meerkuu on March 14, 2008, 11:05:13 PM
Quote from: W_M on March 14, 2008, 10:55:44 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on March 14, 2008, 10:53:33 PM
ohay thar ceiling cat
At least you got one part right. Otherwise, you really don't know what you're talking about.
I don't recall inviting you to this party, but it seems you are here now. Do I really care? No.

...What?

You seriously have no idea what you're talking about, do you? xD

Heh.... your insult of me was a real laugh  :D

Coming here to whine about us blaming NS2... then expecting some kind of sympathy?

Or... trying to outsmart people, or insult them, when clearly we were joking?
Please... if you want an argument follow the protocol.
Um...

who are you? XD

And... I don't really get the point of that post. D; Re-word it plz.