News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Are you a moron?

Started by Genius, January 27, 2008, 06:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

britneymahboy

You are both annoying in your own different ways. :)
NAMBLA

Genius

Quote from: RedSox on January 28, 2008, 02:01:40 PM
Just because someone doesn't like you, doesn't mean they are morons.

You took that the wrong way.  I don't automatically deem anyone that doesn't like me a moron.  If someone doesn't like me, fine.  It just happens that most of the people that have a problem with me are the immature idiots that we've seen in this thread.

Yoshi_R

Genius I am a HALF moron. Just a half one. If I was a complete moron you hear me saying stupider stuff like:

I WERE PANTIES LOL!

So yes I am a HALF mornon :P

EDIT: Don't bug me about the grammar erro rbut the other one was intentional.

Ridley

Quote from: Genius on January 28, 2008, 01:59:01 PM
Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 01:49:04 PM
Sorry to say but no matter what the intention, this is flame bait and makes YOU no better than Noishe

I'm nothing like Noishe.  Noishe was a moron that blew up on anyone that didn't think everything should be kid-friendly.  Whatever flamebait came from him was unintentional.

On the other hand, I simply don't care what morons think of me.  If someone takes this as flamebait, then they're probably included in the massive moron list.  If you'd notice, I'm fairly well-liked by anyone with a tiny bit of sense?  The odd immature moron doesn't mean a whole lot to me.

Well it looks like I'm holding a pretty good arguement against you when you don't have other people fighting for you so I would say I have some sense. I'm also stating that you were like Noishe in the sense that you posted flame bait. Also I consider this flame bait because if you answer no then you are called a moron. Also I don't think you are looking to be liked posting in Power On in the first place.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Genius

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 28, 2008, 02:02:31 PM
And the smart-ass, cocky flamer doesn't mean alot to us "Morons" either.

Funny.  For people that don't care, you and Ridley are acting quite defensive over the stuff I've said.

Redpaige13

FORNICATION BABY!

Yoshi_R

Quote from: Genius on January 28, 2008, 02:05:48 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 28, 2008, 02:02:31 PM
And the smart-ass, cocky flamer doesn't mean alot to us "Morons" either.

Funny.  For people that don't care, you and Ridley are acting quite defensive over the stuff I've said.
Genius it's normal. Remember when I got mad at you every word you said  ;D

Water ☮

according to you Genius I am. but IRL I'm not I'm in honors classes and am currently taking a college coarse in sophomore year. however I love having fun and I am easily bored so I might be :P

jnfs2014

Yes, and everyone here is almost ( not mods) for being here.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Genius on January 28, 2008, 02:03:35 PM
Quote from: RedSox on January 28, 2008, 02:01:40 PM
Just because someone doesn't like you, doesn't mean they are morons.

You took that the wrong way.  I don't automatically deem anyone that doesn't like me a moron.  If someone doesn't like me, fine.  It just happens that most of the people that have a problem with me are the immature idiots that we've seen in this thread.

you have got to be kidding me...
This was probably the reason this thread was made.
to get people mad...

You sir, are heart-less.  :|

Aslo: quote:
The odd immature moron doesn't mean a whole lot to me.

If he/she doesn't mean alot to you, then why make this thread, huh?

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Ridley

Quote from: Genius on January 28, 2008, 01:59:47 PM
Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 01:56:46 PM
Looks like Genius left.

And here I thought you might try to say that I'm afraid of you.  Always fun to hear that one.  Oh well.

I realize that you are pretty intelligent and I wouldn't go around saying you aren't. I'm just saying that you have been pretty offensive to the people here. Arrogance is just as bad as idiocy.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Yoshi_R

Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 02:09:37 PM
Quote from: Genius on January 28, 2008, 01:59:47 PM
Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 01:56:46 PM
Looks like Genius left.

And here I thought you might try to say that I'm afraid of you.  Always fun to hear that one.  Oh well.

I realize that you are pretty intelligent and I wouldn't go around saying you aren't. I'm just saying that you have been pretty offensive to the people here. Arrogance is just as bad as idiocy.
*Yoshi_R wonders why Ridley wants to get Genius going.

Genius

Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 02:05:08 PM
Well it looks like I'm holding a pretty good arguement against you

HAHAHA.

Quotewhen you don't have other people fighting for you so I would say I have some sense. I'm also stating that you were like Noishe in the sense that you posted flame bait. Also I consider this flame bait because if you answer no then you are called a moron. Also I don't think you are looking to be liked posting in Power On in the first place.

Yes, your amazing argument is obviously the reason nobody is fighting for me.  You're showing them how wrong I am!  You should be so proud of yourself.

Haha, you're funny.  You actually seem to believe that you're doing some good with this.  I don't see anyone but your "takes one to know one" moron buddy Triforceman backing you up.  Maybe it's just because nobody is around right now?  Either that, or they're just having fun watching the show.  I can handle myself quite well.  Unfortunately, I wouldn't say the same for you.

A lot of people post flame bait.  That doesn't make them like Noishe.  If you have to resort to that to make a connection, don't even bother.  And no, not everyone that says no is being called a moron.  Only the morons.  If you'd pay attention, you'd see that I've ignored most of the posts here.  It's only a few people I've given any kind of attention to.  

Yoshi_R

Quote from: Genius on January 28, 2008, 02:10:49 PM
Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 02:05:08 PM
Well it looks like I'm holding a pretty good arguement against you

HAHAHA.

Quotewhen you don't have other people fighting for you so I would say I have some sense. I'm also stating that you were like Noishe in the sense that you posted flame bait. Also I consider this flame bait because if you answer no then you are called a moron. Also I don't think you are looking to be liked posting in Power On in the first place.

Yes, your amazing argument is obviously the reason nobody is fighting for me.  You're showing them how wrong I am!  You should be so proud of yourself.

Haha, you're funny.  You actually seem to believe that you're doing some good with this.  I don't see anyone but your "takes one to know one" moron buddy Triforceman backing you up.  Maybe it's just because nobody is around right now?  Either that, or they're just having fun watching the show.  I can handle myself quite well.  Unfortunately, I wouldn't say the same for you.

A lot of people post flame bait.  That doesn't make them like Noishe.  If you have to resort to that to make a connection, don't even bother.  And no, not everyone that says no is being called a moron.  Only the morons.  If you'd pay attention, you'd see that I've ignored most of the posts here.  It's only a few people I've given any kind of attention to. 
*Yoshi_R grabs popcorn to watch the rest

Genius

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 28, 2008, 02:07:49 PM
If he/she doesn't mean alot to you, then why make this thread, huh?

I'm talking about being hated by said moron.  I do care enough to tear them apart.