ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Hate PM V: Return of the Hate PM

Started by Genius, February 05, 2008, 03:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genius

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 05, 2008, 07:27:18 PM
I'll connect the 2.
If your smart enough to destroy these so called "morons" than why do you do it?
Having the ability doesn't automatically give you the right to use it.

You also know (assuming that you are smart) that your constant berating and insults won't do one thing to change the situation and yet you still seek these fights for no other reason than your own entertainment.
Thats fine and good, but if that is the case you can't go around saying you are sick of all the "idiots" of the board and are trying to set them straight when you know that it is impossible.

You have little to no influence, so its almost better to just make a point and let time roll on than spend half an our trading insults over the internet.

[/serious business]

It's for my own entertainment, yes.

I disagree with you saying that there's nothing I can do about it, though.  I can push someone into leaving, which generally makes everyone happier.  Chances are, they won't stay away long, but that part is just a bonus.  

I don't care about wasting time on insults.  As I said, it's fun.  If I'm not enjoying it, I usually won't bother continuing it.  It just so happens that NSF provides endless entertainment.  

HTA!

Quote from: Genius on February 05, 2008, 07:30:57 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 05, 2008, 07:27:18 PM
I'll connect the 2.
If your smart enough to destroy these so called "morons" than why do you do it?
Having the ability doesn't automatically give you the right to use it.

You also know (assuming that you are smart) that your constant berating and insults won't do one thing to change the situation and yet you still seek these fights for no other reason than your own entertainment.
Thats fine and good, but if that is the case you can't go around saying you are sick of all the "idiots" of the board and are trying to set them straight when you know that it is impossible.

You have little to no influence, so its almost better to just make a point and let time roll on than spend half an our trading insults over the internet.

[/serious business]

It's for my own entertainment, yes.

I disagree with you saying that there's nothing I can do about it, though.  I can push someone into leaving, which generally makes everyone happier.  Chances are, they won't stay away long, but that part is just a bonus. 

I don't care about wasting time on insults.  As I said, it's fun.  If I'm not enjoying it, I usually won't bother continuing it.  It just so happens that NSF provides endless entertainment. 
Just a thought =)

And its fun to watch, even when i disagree.

LinkXLR

-_-'

How come no one even gives two thoughts about what I try to share? They just look once....and for the sake of Jesus just let this failure of a thread die.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Tupin

Quote from: LinkXLR on February 05, 2008, 07:35:21 PM
-_-'

How come no one even gives two thoughts about what I try to share? They just look once....and for the sake of Jesus just let this failure of a thread die.
People like Genius.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Rae

Quote from: LinkXLR on February 05, 2008, 06:50:58 PM
omg these forums suck now. CAN WE JUST ALL STOP BEING TOTAL D*****BAGS FOR TEN MINUTES!? Especially you Genius. Can't you just think someone is an idiot, or will you act like one a fight back. If you're smart, you stop. Apparently, Genius is no smarter than famy at this point.

Hey, hey. Keep Famy out of this. >:(

Make JMV admin again. Put this in your sig to show support and/or a heron will make a mess of your pots and pans.

LinkXLR

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 05, 2008, 07:35:49 PM
-_-'

People like Genius.
The moderators like Genius. It's very obvious, considering that he's part of the "Site Improvement team". I have yet to see one person who likes Genius because he's Genius.

Genius

Quote from: LinkXLR on February 05, 2008, 07:47:38 PM
I have yet to see one person who likes Genius because he's Genius.

And what exactly does that mean?  Is this gonna come back to the whole thing about everyone just being a lackey? 

LinkXLR

Quote from: Genius on February 05, 2008, 07:56:43 PM
I have yet to see one person who likes Genius because he's Genius.

And what exactly does that mean?  Is this gonna come back to the whole thing about everyone just being a lackey? 
Eh? I seriously have no clue what you're talking about.

Genius

Quote from: LinkXLR on February 05, 2008, 08:00:42 PM
Eh? I seriously have no clue what you're talking about.

I could say that about the original statement.

Talim

The moderators like Genius. It's very obvious, considering that he's part of the "Site Improvement team". I have yet to see one person who likes Genius because he's Genius.
I like Genius because he's Genius..:O
Quote from: SHUTOKOU BATTLE 89 on February 05, 2008, 06:18:47 PM
Why there are people supporting Genius? He's a jerk! He does not deserve any form of respect from anybody.
Umm...Genius is cool. And he deserves respect. Just shut up and go intercourse  yourself, okies? Genius is cool and he's not a jerk. :(

Syncopathic

Quote from: Talim2004 on February 05, 2008, 08:02:55 PM
Why there are people supporting Genius? He's a jerk! He does not deserve any form of respect from anybody.
Umm...Genius is cool. And he deserves respect. Just shut up and go intercourse  yourself, okies? Genius is cool and he's not a jerk. :(
If you want to like Genius for Genius, just stay on his good side.

Chain Chompesque

I have a n00bish-English dictionary if you want it. He's speaking a rather foreign dialect of it, but I think it should work...Eh, just tell me if you want it.
To be seen, stand up. To be heard, speak up. To be appreciated, shut up.
Also, you can't spell slaughter without laughter!

Join the Mushroom Kingdom wars!

Join the Pikmin wars!

Dumple Land! <-Click this one.
Labor! I said labor, dang it!
Time for transport!

HTA!

Quote from: Talim2004 on February 05, 2008, 08:02:55 PM
Umm...Genius is cool. And he deserves respect. Just shut up and go f*** yourself, okies? Genius is cool and he's not a jerk. :(
Your not helping his reputation of having lackies. =p

Just sayin'

Triforceman22

wow, this is still going on?
i'm staying out of this.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Water ☮

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 05, 2008, 07:35:49 PM
-_-'

People like Genius.
I don't :O