News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The 2nd "Annual" NSF NSider Choice Awards - /DONE/

Started by Super, May 10, 2008, 11:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMV

Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Super

I got most of everyone's nominations in. If I didn't add your nomination it is because a) I accidentally skipped you, b) I'm lazy, or c) I have better things to do.

Anyway, I'm closing nominations now. I'm going to make a few last minute updates, but I will initiate official voting tomorrow or so. Stay tuned or get the hell out.

Light

Quote from: SUPERKOOL on May 12, 2008, 10:02:45 PM
I got most of everyone's nominations in. If I didn't add your nomination it is because a) I accidentally skipped you, b) I'm lazy, or c) I have better things to do.

Anyway, I'm closing nominations now. I'm going to make a few last minute updates, but I will initiate official voting tomorrow or so. Stay tuned or get the hell out.
Wait; I PM'd Mack with a few nominations, but those didn't seem to get up there. Did he not give them to you?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Super

Quote from: LightningSword on May 12, 2008, 10:08:44 PM
Quote from: SUPERKOOL on May 12, 2008, 10:02:45 PM

Wait; I PM'd Mack with a few nominations, but those didn't seem to get up there. Did he not give them to you?
Possibly not.

I could have been lazy, of course.

Pixie

(:

FruitFlow

I'm guessing you did skip mine.

Talim and TKB aren't on the Best SIT.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

HTA!

Lol mack sucks at Brawl :p

Oh, and im fairly sure Mack is the biggest whore of those choices.

えっちーせんぱい

SkyMyl

LinkXLR

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Magnum

Quote from: LinkXLR on May 13, 2008, 02:56:37 PM
I nominate myself for user with the least nominations.
I've got you beat, my friend. Negative 1

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Macawmoses

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

JrDude

Will I get Dullest, most emo, most idiotic bane (I still don't know what bane means), more than 1 of those, or none of them in the end?

I wanna know :(
[move][/move]
Dude .

Super

Quote from: JrDude on May 13, 2008, 03:55:56 PM
Will I get Dullest, most emo, most idiotic bane (I still don't know what bane means), more than 1 of those, or none of them in the end?

I wanna know :(
Want to make a bet?