News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Big Brother: NSFCD - Eviction Results Up!

Started by Light, July 19, 2008, 01:36:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Llama on Steroids

Quote from: mackormoses on August 16, 2008, 11:09:24 PM
Anyways, last night I was indeed hit by a car. I decided I should say something when I found some more out. I was hit at 15km/h, not fast, but my leg is broken. I get the weekend, then tests and the like begin Monday. I'm asking that you all vote me out of the game, as my time for a while will be limited. Thanks,

~MoM~
holy intercourse
sorry to hear that bro :(

ThePowerOfOne

Water ☮

ThePowerOfOne

Is this over? Its kinda hard when we are on at different times D:

I got my answers in whenever i'm online...

Java

I believe it was supposed to be over at 7 PM EST.

Light

Alright, the game is now over (sorry about the delay). Only two people got through the maze; Riddler_Rob and Java_Java. You both did pretty well; unfortunately, only one of you will receive the Power of Veto.

[spoiler]The person who finished the maze first, winning the PoV... is... Java! Congratulations! Please post if you will use it and/or who you will use it on by tomorrow at 9 PM Pacific.

Will Java use the Power of Veto to save Riddler or Mack from eviction? And will the other houseguests follow Mack's plea? Find out tomorrow on Big Brother![/spoiler]
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Java

Phew. I was nervous someone got through before me.

I will not be using the Power of Veto.

Java

Anyways, last night I was indeed hit by a car. I decided I should say something when I found some more out. I was hit at 15km/h, not fast, but my leg is broken. I get the weekend, then tests and the like begin Monday. I'm asking that you all vote me out of the game, as my time for a while will be limited. Thanks,

~MoM~
I'm sorry to hear that.  :-\

I hope you have a speedy recovery.

ThePowerOfOne

Aww... I was having fun...

I kept having to go whenever you were online D:

The Riddler

~MoM~
That sucks dude, I hope you're alright. Good luck with tests and stuff.

Light

Since Java has refused to use the Power of Veto, Riddler_Rob and mackormoses are the two houseguests in danger of being evicted from the Big Brother house tonight. All other houseguests may now send in their votes on who they want to see evicted.

ThePowerOfOne

Voted. kthnxbai

(I hate changing my address on every intercourse ing site >_>)

Llama on Steroids

Mack said just vote him out. Why don't you just remove him, LS?

Light

Quote from: Llama_on_steroids on August 18, 2008, 07:08:27 PM
Mack said just vote him out. Why don't you just remove him, LS?
Because I'm uncomfortable with removing players this far in the game. So, it's up to you.

Macawmoses

As in, vote me out. I have to go back to the city tomorrow, or something. Why they did some of the things is beyond me, it's just my leg -_-