News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Big Brother: NSFCD - Eviction Results Up!

Started by Light, July 19, 2008, 01:36:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Reminder that EVERYONE (except for the nominees) must vote. Deadline is tomorrow at 8 PM Pacific.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Java

I've been having Internet problems and I wasn't able to come on until now.

I'll send in my vote.

Light

The deadline is now over. Even though one person did not vote, it would not have changed the course of the votes.

[spoiler]By a vote of three to one...

Mackormoses...

You have been evicted from the Big Brother house. Although it was planned by you, it is still a shame to see you leave the game. For everyone else, the next Head of Household Competition should be posted within the next few days.[/spoiler]
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

The Riddler

One person still voted for me. That's awesome. I wonder who.

Macawmoses

Quote from: LightningSword on August 20, 2008, 10:03:12 PM
The deadline is now over. Even though one person did not vote, it would not have changed the course of the votes.

[spoiler]By a vote of three to one...

Mackormoses...

You have been evicted from the Big Brother house. Although it was planned by you, it is still a shame to see you leave the game. For everyone else, the next Head of Household Competition should be posted within the next few days.[/spoiler]
Peace guys. Expect my return soon, in a new game, assuming there is one. Remember, though, expect the unexpected, and remember that the winner is decided by the losers. Best of luck,

~MoM~

The Riddler

Bye, mack. Sucks to see you go under those circumstances, I wanted to see how it would have went had you been in normally. I hope you recover well.

Macawmoses

Heh, indeed. THE MOLE WAS HERE. Anyways, next game's on me, Rob.

The Riddler

You're on.  ;)

I'm thinking of starting an NSFCD game of Werewolf... I'll worry about that tomorrow though.

SkyMyl

Sucks to see you go in such a way Mack...even though you told us to eliminate you. It was fun having you here, Mack.

Water ☮

kind of disappointing to have you leave so easily Mack.

:(

Java

See ya Mack.

You're definitely one of the best at these types of games.

ThePowerOfOne

Well, it would have been nice to keep you in the game to see how it would have turned out... But oh well, see ya.

Java

Technically, this means we're half-way through the game. :O

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Java_Java on August 21, 2008, 03:44:44 PM
Technically, this means we're half-way through the game. :O
And i'm still here D:

Water ☮

whoop this fell to the second page!

bump!