News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Big Brother: NSFCD - Eviction Results Up!

Started by Light, July 19, 2008, 01:36:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Java

Well I was out at 7:30 EST, so that was good for me. :)

I think I'll be home tomorrow.

SkyMyl

I might not be able to make it tonight, as there is a rainstorm now. And my sister will probably be hogging the computer, if it ends in time.

Java

Macawmoses

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Java

ThePowerOfOne

Light

Like I said before, it shouldn't take longer than ten minutes. However, I highly doubt that enough people will be there.

Light

Since Java was the only one who showed up on time, he is the new HoH. Sorry again for this poor planning on my behalf. School has just started up for me, so things will only be getting harder... still, I have my obligations to this.

Java, please post two nominees for eviction.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: LightningSword on August 14, 2008, 06:03:00 PM
Since Java was the only one who showed up on time, he is the new HoH. Sorry again for this poor planning on my behalf. School has just started up for me, so things will only be getting harder... still, I have my obligations to this.

Java, please post two nominees for eviction.
Crap... 10 minutes late D:

SkyMyl

One hour too early. >_>

Well, let's see who will be on the Chopping Block this time.

Java

Java

Well, I've made my decision.

At this point in the game, we're nearly half way through. You've gotta start thinking about the end. What is the best way, you can win. Of course, everyone here has a chance at winning, but I think there are quite a few people here that are threats.

I have nothing against you guys personally, but my choices are...

[spoiler]Riddler_Rob[/spoiler]
and
[spoiler]mackormoses[/spoiler]

Macawmoses

Heh, so, take out the tanks? I'll be. Issue is, both of us have a cavalry, the end game, Java, assuredly won't have you in it, keeping this in mind.