News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Tricentennial NSFCD Awards - Winners announced!

Started by Silverhawk79, December 02, 2008, 08:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilroy

WHO WANTS A SAMMICH FROM THE NUMBER ONE SAMMICH MAKER
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Macawmoses

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 03, 2009, 11:10:48 AM
Best Overall Nsider, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Yet I contribute and help more D:

And what's this? Best staff is Silver? I call shenanigans.

Totla

i challenge darklink for title of best tf2 player

Lotos

Quote from: mackormoses on January 03, 2009, 12:36:00 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 03, 2009, 11:10:48 AM
Best Overall Nsider, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Yet I contribute and help more D:

And what's this? Best staff is Silver? I call shenanigans.

I wasn't missed/got the woosh; award & Phatyo is the smartest.  I say something's rigged.

Light

fffff- I can understand losing the Best SIT award, but how did I tie with Dill for second for Best Writer? D= I've never seen him write anything.

And darklink = Best TF2 player? lolwut? Last time I checked, Spud was 1st on the server.

EDIT: whinewhinewhinewhinewhine
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Java

Oh look, I got 3rd Place in Most Friendly. :D
SCREW YOU ALL FOR NOT GIVING ME FIRST.
I HATE YOU ALL. I HOPE YOU ALL GO TO HELL.
<3

Quote from: LightningSword on January 03, 2009, 02:47:46 PM
fffff- I can understand losing the Best SIT award, but how did I tie with Dill for second for Best Writer? D= I've never seen him write anything.

And darklink = Best TF2 player? lolwut? Last time I checked, Spud was 1st on the server.

Probably his posts...

Zovistograt

hey I won liek 5 things, whoo

also, phatyo must be proud.  He won a paradox as being both the stupidest and the smartest NSider at the same time ^_^
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Totla

The ranking system on the server is really broken. Besides, it's pretty much whoever spends the most time on the server is in first.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Totla on January 03, 2009, 10:54:36 PM

The ranking system on the server is really broken. Besides, it's pretty much whoever spends the most time on the server is in first.
Well, I have it set to clear inactive users from the database, which is pretty much not logging in for 2 weeks or so.

Totla

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on January 04, 2009, 12:32:02 AM

Well, I have it set to clear inactive users from the database, which is pretty much not logging in for 2 weeks or so.
By broken I mean the way it awards points. Like you get ten kills and no deaths and you go up one place, then you die and go down ten.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Totla on January 04, 2009, 11:19:35 AM

By broken I mean the way it awards points. Like you get ten kills and no deaths and you go up one place, then you die and go down ten.
Well, I can't do a whole lot about that.

Light

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on January 04, 2009, 08:57:09 PM

Yes, you can; institute a new ranking system.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Linkman

Quote from: LightningSword on January 04, 2009, 10:58:35 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on January 04, 2009, 08:57:09 PM

Yes, you can; institute a new ranking system.
Indeed