News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

NSFCD MOVIE NIGHTS *FAILURE*

Started by Light, August 07, 2009, 10:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Matt

As a cartoon suggestion, I suggest Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Syncopathic

Linkman

Light

Due to the massive amount of movies on this list, suggestions will close tomorrow. Poll should go up sometime later tomorrow. Thoughts for how many movies each person should be able to vote for?

Linkman

Quote from: Big Brother on September 28, 2009, 09:33:50 PM
Due to the massive amount of movies on this list, suggestions will close tomorrow. Poll should go up sometime later tomorrow. Thoughts for how many movies each person should be able to vote for?
Two.

It'll probably end up being a double feature anyway.

Light

Linkman

major tom

Quote from: Tsumaru on August 08, 2009, 08:36:48 AM
The Wall is boring and overrated.
The Wall was beautiful. It's confusing if you take it literally, so don't.

Also, the Wall has tits in it, and I don't know how much of NSF is mature enough to see tits.

Lotos

Quote from: Co-Z on September 29, 2009, 02:43:38 PM
The Wall was beautiful. It's confusing if you take it literally, so don't.

Also, the Wall has tits in it, and I don't know how much of NSF is mature enough to see tits.

One of the 1984's had a vagina-y in it (I think) and they wanted to show that.

Dog Food

Quote from: Big Brother on September 28, 2009, 09:33:50 PM
We should vote for two movies.

And yeah, Light, make it a double feature!
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Light

Guys, I'm not sure you understand; THIS IS FOR THE ENTIRE SECOND LINEUP. ALL THE MOVIES WE WILL BE WATCHING FROM OCTOBER THROUGH THE END OF NOVEMBER. Not just this Friday. This Friday is Pokemon 2000, since you guys never got it. :U

Linkman

Quote from: Big Brother on September 29, 2009, 04:09:08 PM
Guys, I'm not sure you understand; THIS IS FOR THE ENTIRE SECOND LINEUP. ALL THE MOVIES WE WILL BE WATCHING FROM OCTOBER THROUGH THE END OF NOVEMBER. Not just this Friday. This Friday is Pokemon 2000, since you guys never got it. :U
Oh boy, Pokemon.

Also how about five then?