Previous topic - Next topic

Triforceman22

I have a swearing problem

I hate high school.

I hate posers

I hate the woods

I hate train yards

I hate lawyers

god, i'm starting to sound like Francis.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Turok

Quote from: Triforceman22 on February 23, 2010, 02:21:20 PM
god, i'm starting to sound like Francis.
Good thing you're indestructible?

I have KJ's problem, I type something, think I've said too much then delete it.

Oh, And I Hate Luis! :D

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

SkyMyl

For all the curse words I've typed out on here, I never actually curse in real life. I say "dangit" and "hell" a lot, but I don't curse. Ever.
And also, I have a licking fetish. I think it's best I leave it at that.
Wait...is that what you did to that girl at the movie theaters?
EW EW EW EW

Quote from: Triforceman22 on February 23, 2010, 02:21:20 PM
I hate lawyers
Phoenix Wright is disappoint.

Silverhawk79

Turok

Quote from: Striker Sky on February 23, 2010, 02:41:15 PM
For all the curse words I've typed out on here, I never actually curse in real life. I say "dangit" and "hell" a lot, but I don't curse. Ever.
And also, I have a licking fetish. I think it's best I leave it at that.
Wait...is that what you did to that girl at the movie theaters?
EW EW EW EW

You're not exactly alone in that.... Its nothin' to be ashamed of!  :D        ...... well, maybe it is......

[spoiler]

PC GAMERS

[/spoiler]

Custom

Quote from: IN-SANITY on February 23, 2010, 12:40:17 PM
Well, since I need to put it somewhere;
I'm seriously thinking of breaking up with my girlfriend so I can get back together with my ex who cheated on me twice and has never said sorry for all because she wrote a long letter of honesty (I posted it at one point, not reposting it) that made me seriously consider how much I care about my current girlfriend, and I realized it's not nearly as much as I did about my ex. This doesn't mean I'm going to. I'm just considering it.

Oh, and I'm also still slightly sucidial and still go to my shrink every now and again and now all of you are the only people on the planet that know! My parents just assume I work early. Silly adults.

I also blog quite ferquently because it helps me get things off my chest and onto the chest of my inferiors. Even if no one reads it, I still feel a huge amount of relief just posting something (like this derp;) and leaving it where it is.

Music wise, I enjoy alot of Disney songs, Saving Jane, The Maine, MCR, Avril Lavigne, a few Slipknot songs, and Green Day. You may now hate me.

I need a shrink or therapist or something.

I'm going insane.

ALSO GREEN DAY = GOOD STUFF
except 21st century breakdown

Also, I don't really listen to death metal.
However, I do enjoy lolicore.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

L10

Hey, I think I'm going insane! Insane.
0o!f

SkyMyl

Quote from: L10 on February 23, 2010, 05:48:12 PM
Hey, I think I'm going insane! Insane.
I've already gone insane. I've turned it into an emotion I can go into against my will.
And that's why I'm here, unfortunately. >_<

Lotos

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 23, 2010, 01:03:05 PM
[spoiler=Like this.]<abomination>[/spoiler]

Note that I'm not a full furry (fursuit, Mario583, etc)

You're sick.

Dog Food

Quote from: Customrobo13 on February 23, 2010, 04:37:52 PM
I need a shrink or therapist or something.

I'm going insane.
[spoiler= Insane? Ha ha... ha... Ha ha... HA HA HA HA HA HA!][/spoiler]

Okay, here's my "confessions". They aren't really confessions though. Basically just my thoughts that I would never say out loud. I'm going to type it all out because it really helps, I think. Besides, I'm sick of writing things here and then deleting them. Wastes too much of my god darn intercourse ing time. I'm just going to post it and get it over with. Oh, and ignore the captions in the spoiler box, the first one was just to relate to how this is a 'Confessions thread', like a 'Confessional'. Then I randomly just continued captioning them. So, whatever.

[spoiler=Help me Father, for I have sinned.]I always tell everyone I'm going to college, but I'm not so sure. I have no ambition or skills, no jobs that I could ever possibly excel in, and I always disrespect my superiors (I don't try to, I just have a mouth without a filter). I've even considered what it'd be like to just live on the streets, getting my food from the samples at Stew Leonard's and making some chump change by finding bottles to recycle at the grocery store. I could use an old school bag of mine to store a couple of my clothes, all I'll need the money for is to buy soap and conditioner every now and again. And maybe new clothes once in a while. I could sneak into the shower room at one of our pool areas whenever I needed a shower. If I did things right, no one would even know that I was homeless. Maybe. And if they did, I wouldn't care. The only thing that would make me feel bad is how my failure would hurt my mother. Me failing doesn't phase me, though.[/spoiler]

[spoiler= I killed a man. I watched the light fade from his terrorized eyes. And I didn't even feel a thing.]Here's something I wouldn't want anyone to know. Sometimes I feel like I've repressed a suicidal spirit within me. I'd never do that, though, worst way to die in my opinion. But when I was younger (1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade?) I used to want to die, just so I could find out what happens after. I thought if I killed myself, I could finally learn the truth. I could be done spending those sleepless nights wondering what the answer could be. But I knew that if I died I wouldn't be able to come back, and so I bailed on that idea. Besides, I've become more patient. And I figure death is a lot like before I was born, although it's weird to think about. I also wonder about the point. What's the point in there being humans, planets, animals, life, water, trees, colors, sounds? As far as I'm concerned, there really isn't a point. If I cared just a little less, I'd probably live my life differently. I wouldn't bother with crap like school. I wouldn't bother with a job and money. I'd make just enough to get me by, and I'd travel the world and find all the beauty in it. If there's no point, then why not enjoy myself? I'm on a time limit, after all. But I want my mom to enjoy her life, too. And if I did something like that... Besides, it's a come and go type of thing. It only happens at night, when I allow myself time to think.[/spoiler]

[spoiler= And as I walked away, I caught a view of a beautiful park with children playing. I watched for a moment and thought, 'What a wonderful morning this has been'.]My friend is terrified of dying, which has made her irrationally afraid of planes. On our way home from vacation, she became scared of boarding the plane. She was practically in tears. She even started to worry me. But I was able to relieve myself of fear by thinking that if it was my time to die, then it was my time to die. If I was supposed to die that day, then I would, but if our plane was supposed to fly according to plan, then it would. Whatever happens, happens. It worked like a charm, and I didn't have a care in the world. I wished I could have helped my friend more, but Death isn't an easy fear to soothe. I like this way of thinking. It allows me to worry less about the end, and think more about what I'll do to bide my time until I get there.

Also, I'm fascinated by the human mind. I've always wanted to see a therapist just so that they can analyze me, just so that I can learn about myself. I believe in (most) of Sigmund Freud's ideas. You know, the "normal" parts of it. Of course, I probably want to go so that I can be told there's more to me than what I can see. Maybe I have some sort of talent that I never knew about before. I don't know, I was hoping I could go and learn something cool about me, if there's anything to find. I don't know why I won't go, though. It's open to me if I want it, my friend even does it just so that she has a special place to talk for an hour and vent her feelings (yes, the one who is afraid of death). But I've just never gone. If I'm going to go all psycho-analytical on you, maybe something in my subconscious is preventing me from going. Maybe there's something deep down there that I doesn't want myself to find out about? Ooh, the suspense is killing me.[/spoiler]

tl;dr - I think I'm an insomniac. Sometimes.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Silverhawk79

Custom

Quote from: Freddy Krueger on February 23, 2010, 07:03:39 PM

Okay, here's my "confessions". They aren't really confessions though. Basically just my thoughts that I would never say out loud. I'm going to type it all out because it really helps, I think. Besides, I'm sick of writing things here and then deleting them. Wastes too much of my god darn intercourse ing time. I'm just going to post it and get it over with. Oh, and ignore the captions in the spoiler box, the first one was just to relate to how this is a 'Confessions thread', like a 'Confessional'. Then I randomly just continued captioning them. So, whatever.

[spoiler=Help me Father, for I have sinned.]I always tell everyone I'm going to college, but I'm not so sure. I have no ambition or skills, no jobs that I could ever possibly excel in, and I always disrespect my superiors (I don't try to, I just have a mouth without a filter). I've even considered what it'd be like to just live on the streets, getting my food from the samples at Stew Leonard's and making some chump change by finding bottles to recycle at the grocery store. I could use an old school bag of mine to store a couple of my clothes, all I'll need the money for is to buy soap and conditioner every now and again. And maybe new clothes once in a while. I could sneak into the shower room at one of our pool areas whenever I needed a shower. If I did things right, no one would even know that I was homeless. Maybe. And if they did, I wouldn't care. The only thing that would make me feel bad is how my failure would hurt my mother. Me failing doesn't phase me, though.[/spoiler]

[spoiler= I killed a man. I watched the light fade from his terrorized eyes. And I didn't even feel a thing.]Here's something I wouldn't want anyone to know. Sometimes I feel like I've repressed a suicidal spirit within me. I'd never do that, though, worst way to die in my opinion. But when I was younger (1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade?) I used to want to die, just so I could find out what happens after. I thought if I killed myself, I could finally learn the truth. I could be done spending those sleepless nights wondering what the answer could be. But I knew that if I died I wouldn't be able to come back, and so I bailed on that idea. Besides, I've become more patient. And I figure death is a lot like before I was born, although it's weird to think about. I also wonder about the point. What's the point in there being humans, planets, animals, life, water, trees, colors, sounds? As far as I'm concerned, there really isn't a point. If I cared just a little less, I'd probably live my life differently. I wouldn't bother with crap like school. I wouldn't bother with a job and money. I'd make just enough to get me by, and I'd travel the world and find all the beauty in it. If there's no point, then why not enjoy myself? I'm on a time limit, after all. But I want my mom to enjoy her life, too. And if I did something like that... Besides, it's a come and go type of thing. It only happens at night, when I allow myself time to think.[/spoiler]

[spoiler= And as I walked away, I caught a view of a beautiful park with children playing. I watched for a moment and thought, 'What a wonderful morning this has been'.]My friend is terrified of dying, which has made her irrationally afraid of planes. On our way home from vacation, she became scared of boarding the plane. She was practically in tears. She even started to worry me. But I was able to relieve myself of fear by thinking that if it was my time to die, then it was my time to die. If I was supposed to die that day, then I would, but if our plane was supposed to fly according to plan, then it would. Whatever happens, happens. It worked like a charm, and I didn't have a care in the world. I wished I could have helped my friend more, but Death isn't an easy fear to soothe. I like this way of thinking. It allows me to worry less about the end, and think more about what I'll do to bide my time until I get there.

Also, I'm fascinated by the human mind. I've always wanted to see a therapist just so that they can analyze me, just so that I can learn about myself. I believe in (most) of Sigmund Freud's ideas. You know, the "normal" parts of it. Of course, I probably want to go so that I can be told there's more to me than what I can see. Maybe I have some sort of talent that I never knew about before. I don't know, I was hoping I could go and learn something cool about me, if there's anything to find. I don't know why I won't go, though. It's open to me if I want it, my friend even does it just so that she has a special place to talk for an hour and vent her feelings (yes, the one who is afraid of death). But I've just never gone. If I'm going to go all psycho-analytical on you, maybe something in my subconscious is preventing me from going. Maybe there's something deep down there that I doesn't want myself to find out about? Ooh, the suspense is killing me.[/spoiler]

So yeah, I love American Psycho.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Turok

Quote from: Freddy Krueger on February 23, 2010, 07:03:39 PM

Eh, insomniac, no big deal ;)

[spoiler]

PC GAMERS

[/spoiler]

Turok

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 23, 2010, 09:06:56 PM
I knew I shouldn't have admitted anything.
You know, I still can't understand everyone's obsession with being approved by everyone. It doesn't (shouldn't anyway) affect you.

my two cents

[spoiler]

PC GAMERS

[/spoiler]

Chrona

...I'm scared of being social