News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Temporary radio set up/DJing Discussion Thread (NEW IP FOR RADIO, CHECK THREAD)

Started by Silverhawk79, November 05, 2007, 03:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Videogobang

Brawl: 1504-5356-0165 \R\Video

King_Gamer28

Videogobang

KG, you. I was thinking about my cousin named KJ. Lol. Anyways, you've played 15 songs of mine that I like to play. o.o Stop skipping. D=

Baka

I call tomorrow morning from 9-10:30 central (or 10-11:30 for most of you), since I don't think anyone else has. Want me to play rockish stuff, or game music and Jpop?

King_Gamer28

Quote from: Videogobang on November 11, 2007, 07:38:03 PM
KG, you. I was thinking about my cousin named KJ. Lol. Anyways, you've played 15 songs of mine that I like to play. o.o Stop skipping. D=
Um. I've actually never heard you DJ, and these are all songs off of my playlist. And the skipping must be on your end - I'm having zero problems.

King_Gamer28

Also, what are the odds that 15/15 songs are ALL songs you like to play? >_>

Videogobang

Quote from: King_Gamer28 on November 11, 2007, 07:46:46 PM
Um. I've actually never heard you DJ, and these are all songs off of my playlist. And the skipping must be on your end - I'm having zero problems.
Lol. I guess we have lots in common music wise. And anyways my friend skips, but he doesn't hear it on his end, but alas, everyone else does.

Oh and it's 16 now. <_<

Ok I'm going to get on at 11:00 or 12:00 est or whenever the next person gets off.
...̅̅̅

...̅̅̅

Baka

I'm getting on. Playing some (mostly classic) rock, but I'll do something else of there is a high demand for other stuff. Mostly playing Neil Young, Tom Petty, Pearl Jam, Creed, The Doobie brothers, L'arc~en~Ciel. etc.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Baka on November 12, 2007, 08:48:01 AM
I'm getting on. Playing some (mostly classic) rock, but I'll do something else of there is a high demand for other stuff. Mostly playing Neil Young, Tom Petty, Pearl Jam, Creed, The Doobie brothers, L'arc~en~Ciel. etc.
Ew, Creed.
Also, tell me if you can't connect, and I'll turn the server back on.

Baka

I can connect.

Creed is kind of hit and miss for me, I like some songs really well, but others not so much. I'm going for variety though, so I threw some in there.

Baka

I'm closing down at the end of this song, not that anyone listened anyway arrg;

La Pared

Quote from: Baka on November 12, 2007, 10:21:32 AM
I'm closing down at the end of this song, not that anyone listened anyway arrg;
i was but im not too much into creed sorry

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

Baka

I played about three Creed songs at most, and about a bajillion other things, but mmkay.