News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Temporary radio set up/DJing Discussion Thread (NEW IP FOR RADIO, CHECK THREAD)

Started by Silverhawk79, November 05, 2007, 03:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

join the revolutionists for brawl! www.revolutionists.co.nr

SkulltulaX

Alright. I'm getting prtty tired of this. Either I need to be rescheduled, or someone who is on earlier needs to reset the radio because I havent been able to get on during my time for the past four days. So if... someone, anyone, could tell me if either of the options are a possibiliy?

Sabby

i wasn't on at all, my laptop was too laggy, i think the radio is just down. :-\

Baka

Sabby

Quote from: Baka on November 13, 2007, 07:58:10 AM
so um ya turn on the radio please.
so,yeah, do what he says.or we will all track silver down and do something evil. >:(  :|  :)

Zovistograt

Quote from: Baka on November 13, 2007, 07:58:10 AM
so um ya turn on the radio please.
yeah I was disappointed by not being able to hijack the radio this morning and play John Hodgman's recording of his list of 700 hobo names.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Silverhawk79

Zovistograt

I call DJ

c'mon ppl listen D:
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Zovistograt

Baka

I was going for all of it, but my MSN crashed, which made everything crash. I'll get you next time, gadget! NEEEEXT TIIIIME!

Riosan

[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Zovistograt

Silverhawk79

Silverhawk79