News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Hyrulean Tales

Started by zeldafreak008, January 01, 2008, 10:47:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

((There's one too many of us to each go after our own Poe D:. But, if we do split up for the Poes, I call going after the blue one.))

Jake nodded along, drawing his sword and stepping up to some sort of altar right in the middle of the Forest Temple.

Sir Aaron

Oh yeah you got that right Erin said
((what))

zeldafreak008

***(((I CALL RED)))***

Spyke followed Jake, hoping Jake knew what he was doing.

"Now what?" Spyke asked.

***(((Feel free to add some Keese or something, lol)))***

[color="darkgreen"]CLICK MAH SIG FOR SOMETHING COOL![/color]

THEBIRD

((It doesn't have to be exactly like in OoT, right? Because I can't really remember what happens too well >.>))

There seemed to be an elevator like contraption in the center of the altar. "Let's go inside," Jake said. But suddenly the floor started to shake. "Earthquake!" Jake yelled, but next second the elevator like thing shot through the ground and the shaking stopped. "Whoa, that was weird."

zeldafreak008

***(((No, I actually like to RP the areas differently then in the games anyhow)))***

"Very!" Spyke said, "What the hell is it?"

Fell

"Looked like an elevator.....Hm? Did you notice, when the elevator fell, the torches went out!" Cale said.

Spongebob does not approve

THEBIRD

"Yeah, now I can barely see! Anyone here carry something to relight the torches with?" Jake asked.

zeldafreak008

Spyke tried to look around, but he couldn't see anything, so it was hopeless.

"I have some bombs and a few Deku Sticks," Spyke said, "A few bombs are duds, so maybe I can light it, but all it does is smolder and cause a small fire, causing a Deku Stick catch on fire."

Spyke set a Deku Stick down and then put the bomb down.  His goal was to get the bomb to ignite the stick and to use it to relight the torches.  His planned worked almost flawlessly, until the bomb caused a bigger fire than expected, but his boot took care of that.  He then had enough fire and time to light one of the torches.

"There," he said, "that should be enough, right?"

Fell

Ender

Name: Kannon Arc (Like that was unexpected)

Race: Zora

Equipment: Kannon's weapon is a normal thing, a sword, nor to long, not to short. Its hilt blue as the ocean, the wavy sound seems to waft from it, both beautiful, and terrifying. His other weapon is a small Hylian like shield, a sturdy metal that can protect Kannon from weaker attacks, but leaves him to fight back strongly against powerful ones.

Special Skills: Not much to say about his skills, sword fighting is a passion and love, not a thing ti trifle with and play around. A serious business, but when Kannon wants, he can act like the seventeen year old he is and kid around.

Appearance: Kannon looks like a normal Zora, his scales blue, and in some areas, black. His tail fin like a normal Zora's, as is his other fins and such.

zeldafreak008

***(((Ender, accepted, Fellodohs, I meant is that enough light, lol)))***

Fell

Quote from: zeldafreak008 on January 02, 2008, 05:48:49 PM
***(((Ender, accepted, Fellodohs, I meant is that enough light, lol)))***

((Oops..... :P ))

Ic// "Yeah, it's bright enough to see."

(( Did you light the torches, or are you using the stick?))

Ender

Kannon sighed, swinging his sword her and there, boredom creeping in. As if in response to his simple boredom, a small Keese flew around him, perhaps responding to the fire, the thing was just asking for death. Kannon swung his sword hard at the Keese, killing it with ease. It flew gently down to the ground, and then lied there, dead. he took his foot, kicking it to the side.

"So," Kannon said, ignoring the dead Keese. "What's next?"

Fell

"Well, there's two directions we can go....."

zeldafreak008

***(((I lit it)))**

Spyke examined their choices, both probably led to certain battles, but which one had less monsters?

"That one," Spyke said as he motioned to the door on the left, "Let's go."

Spyke walked over to the door, opened it, and waited for his comrades to follow.