News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Hyrulean Tales

Started by zeldafreak008, January 01, 2008, 10:47:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Blake followed, knowing a fight would occur after they passed through.

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

Sir Aaron

Dr.Hobo2

Name: Luke Atmey

Race: Hyrulian

Equipment: He uses a bow and arrow nofor long distance and despite his slimmer than average appearance, he uses a mega-ton hammer for close combat.

Special Skills: He knows a lot about just about everything and likes to show off that way. He will go on without his team mates if they are not ready to go right away. The first things he does in a major fight is analyze the situation he's in, the people involved, and what he can do to put him at the advantage and he is known for this.

Appearance: He is the average height of a person and is slightly slimmer than average. However, he does have enough strength to use the mega-ton hammer effectively. His clothes have the Royal Family Emblem on it (a.k.a. Triforce). And his clothes exemplify his great wealth.

Ic// Luke waited on the other side of the door for the others to come through. Well...It looks like the others have finally made it. Although my intelligence surpasses any of the enemies here, I will need the re-enforcements to take them all on.

THEBIRD

Just to stir things up, Jake went through the opposite door as everyone else. I'll take down this section, the others can work over there, he thought, looking around the dimly lit hall.

Dr.Hobo2

It turned out that Luke was behind the door that Jake went through. "Well what do we have here?" He said walking up to him and examining him for a few moments. "...Zvarri! It seems that your abilities perceive to the average skill in sword fighting and...Great abilities of climbing walls. Is this correct?" He said waiting for Jake's reaction to his great observation skills.

THEBIRD

"...Did you just say 'Zvarri'?" Jake asked, sidestepping around Luke. "And, no, that's wrong. I can't climb at all. I'm afraid of heights. Try again."

Dr.Hobo2

"Yes I said 'Zvarri'" Luke said completely ignoring Jake's other comment. "So I take it you are also here to stop Gannon Dorf..." Hm...It seems that the rest of the group has gone through the other door. This boy is brave...Or foolish.

THEBIRD

"Yeah, you too, then?" Jake asked, taking out his sword in case of danger up ahead. "I thought everyone went into the other room..."

Dr.Hobo2

"Well I, the great Luke Atmey, took the liberty of going ahead of the group to observe what I was up against!" He said as he took out his bow. "But I am sure, from my famous observation skills, that the two of use will be suficient enough to take on what's ahead of us." He quickly whipped out an arrow and shot a Skultulla that was looming above Jake. "Or above us, for that matter."

THEBIRD

Jake laughed. This guy could be fun! he thought. "Alright, great! It probably would have gotten lonely alone. Let's go!" Jake exclaimed.

Dr.Hobo2

"And so we're off." He said walking along the path calmly but was surprised when a giant Deku Plant popped up in front of him. He quickly jumped back out of range. "Go ahead, I'll let you take this one on." Heh...I almost forgot that the Deku Plants here grow larger than the average Deku Plant.

THEBIRD

Jake nodded. "I'll clear the path up ahead!" he shouted as he ran forward with his sword. He slashed at some of the Deku Plants and Skultullas up ahead. He killed them with a few swipes each. The Skultullas were harder, since he despised spiders. He was able to knock a few out of his way, though.

Dr.Hobo2

Luke Atmey chased after Jake and killed the remaining Skultullas with his arrows. "By the way, I'm the great Luke Atmey if you haven't heard of me before." Which I doubt.

THEBIRD

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jake Havings, in case you haven't heard of me," Jake replied, not realizing Luke had meant it when he had said 'if you haven't heard of me before' thinking it was just talk.