News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Nsider Underground *Semi-Literate RP* (The more members, the merrier!)

Started by Wolfpika, February 06, 2008, 01:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

"Alright, I'm sending ten Machokes and five Warpstar Warriors to back you up. Summoning now."

Wolf tapped the "Summon", a blue light appeared,  and the soldiers materialized in the blue light. Ten Machokes in steel armor and five warpstar warriors on Jet Boards were at command.

"Head towards Town Square and meet up with Felldoh. From there, he is your commander."

"Yes sir!" The Machokes ran across the field towards Town Square, while the Warpstar Warriors followed right behind on their Jet Boards.

Fell

Once the extra troops arrived Felldoh explained the situation.

"It seems there are alot of spammers and the like flooding the area. I'm gonna need you guys to go and back them up."

He pointed to a Warpstar warrior and a Machoke. "I want you two to come with me. The rest split up into teams of 4 and try to liberate the area. When that's done, we'll meet up here, and try to get rid of the flood. If you need help, don't hesitate to call me, or any other team member. Got it? Right. Let's move out!"

Felldoh took off with his backup, and the 2 teams of 4 went off to do their job.

Spongebob does not approve

Wolfpika

"Alright guys, I wanna see what you guys are made of, so this shall be your first mission."

ooc//I will be posting mission logs for everybody on one of my posts, there, people allied with Nintendo can check their current missions.

inc/// Wolf generated a Cyber-Wooden Board that was seperated into 3 and were minimized into Boa's, Squall's, and Edward's WSC.

"That is your Mission Log, there you can check your missions and check them off when you finished your objectives."

A robotic voice beeped from all the WSC's and said,

"Mission for Edward Elric,
Settle flamming fight between Mario and Luigi in Mushroom Kingdom City."

"Mission for Boa,
There seems to be a disturbance in Starshine City in the state of AC(a.k.a, animal crossing), people are being robbed of their stuff every night. Investigate it and capture the thief."

"Mission for Squall,
There is a user that is trying to commit suicide,(a.k.a, saying threads such as"I'm leaving,", "Everybody hates me"). Stop him from commiting death and delete his threat threads. Be careful, each of the threads of generated spammers. Recommended that you take a Landmaster."

"Mission for Wolf,
Stop aparoid infestation on Corneria."

Wolf cursed, because that happened last week.

"And the week before that as well! Whatever. After you guys are done, meet me in the Custom Robo Arena Board, there we'll get you guys some upgrades."

Wolf summoned an Arwing, jumped into the cockpit, and took off to the skies.

HTA!

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 06, 2008, 02:12:03 PM
You have received this transmission, will you join the fight? Will you ally yourself with Sony? Will you only kill if payed? Or do you even care about it at all?

Please enter your character. A screen pops up and you see a body figure, to the left are several fill blanks with a category next to them.

Name:

Species(Nintendo, Microsoft, or Square Enix related only!):

Alliance(Nintendo, Sony, or Mercenary):

Appearance:

Weapon 1(Can have only one element added.):

Weapon 2:

*Hand Weapon(Grenades, Plasma Grenades, Magic, Metal Glove, etc.):

Background:

*'s mean Optional FYI.

Name- HTA/Deussel
Age- 45
Gender- Male
Species- Intelligent Systems
Alliance- Sony
Appearance-
Weapon 2- Spear
Hand Weapon- Light Rune

Background-
Reluctant leader of Sony's Handheld division.
Loyal and powerful, yet unsure over the reasoning behind this war.
Honorable to the end, and a tactition beyond compare.

Wolfpika

HTA!

Uhh...
inc//
Deussel shakes his head as he paces back and forth in front of the monitor.
The little resistance seemed to be putting up a better fight than expected... he would have to stop that.

Calmly beckoning to one of his captains, he instructed that a spy needed to be placed in their ranks in order to track there movement.
The captain sent the spy in and he walked timidly up to the general.
"Yes G-general?"
"I am placing you in charge of a very serious mission, infiltrate their ranks and learn all you can."
"General, what if i am to fail?"
"Then i suppose you'll go out with a bang than, won't you?"
The spy nodded, he knew what to do...

Wolfpika

As Wolf was flying over numerous cities, his dashboard started to ring. General Peppy, head of Airborne Facilities, was calling him. He tapped the "Answer" button and answered,

"Wolf here."

"Wolf, an immigrant has arrived from Earth." General Peppy said.

An immigrant? Could it be another survivor?

"Transport him to Corneria, I'll meet him there." Wolf said.

"Affirmative." General Peppy replied.

As Wolf started to accelerate, he could start to see the tall skyscrapers of Corneria.

Fell

Felldoh and the two troops he had taken with him were doing well, the liberated section A and were heading towards the meeting spot to wait for the other parties.

After a while the first party returned. A Warpstar Warrior spoke for the team. "It was succesful. No casualties." "Good work soldier." Felldoh said to him.

Later, a beeping noise came from the WSC. "Help requested! We are under attack! There are a lot of strong enemies here....We're holding out the best we can. Please hurry! GAH!.....

The message ended.  "Alright troops! We have to move to sector C at once! MOVE OUT!" Felldoh transformed to a zangoose and started using agility to run faster, the troops followed him on their rocket boards.

Wolfpika

Wolf descended down on to the runway as he was greeted by General Peppy.

"General Peppy."

"Wolf, I'm afraid that the immigrant stole one of the big rocket boards and is attacking troops Sector C in Town Square."

"What?! That's where Felldoh is! He could be in trouble!"

"We know. We have recovered information about the so called "immigrant" that arrived.

"Something gives me a feeling that it is huge and it's size is the reason why he stole the big rocket board."

"Here's a picture and information." General Peppy offered a folder with a label that read "Togera."

Wolf took the folder and opened it up.

"Oh no......."

Togera

A reptile monster with the ability to sprout spikes from it's body. It was created when a UFO crashed into the sea, where its fuel sank to the bottom of the ocean and re-awakened the hibernating dinosaur after it inhaled the radioactive waste pouring out of it. Togera is a homage to Godzilla.

Fell

When Felldoh and the troops arrived a horrible scene greeted their eyes. Destruction was everywhere. The flood was massive, and there were buildings blown to bits. Spikes embedded in towers, and mass chaos.

He transformed back into human and looked around for the party he sent. He found them inside a building that was barely standing.  Felldoh swam across to the building with the troops on their boards following.

Once inside there was only 3 of the 4 he sent. The 1 had been shot down with a large spike going through him. They were crouching in a corner trying to hide. "What happened here?!" He asked worriedly.
"Th-th-th-the monster....it-it-it-it's.....h-h-h-huge..."

Felldoh looked out of the window. He gasped. How do we stop something like that?!

HTA!

onc//Here ends Deussels story.
New Character

Leaf
Human
Weapon 1- Dagger
All other aspects unknown.

inc//Leaf watched the scene with indifference.
A small group of fighters were under siege by an enormous lizard type creature.
He sighed and decided it was time to act.
Jumping from the roof of one of the many buildings in Sector C, Leaf latched on to the beasts head and started to stab at its eyes.

Wolfpika

ooc// what the crap! you can't just admit yourself in! But, just this once, next time, don't do it again!

inc// Wolf started to worry.

That's Tortega, thee Tortega. One of the most powerful monsters in the "War of the Monsters" game. There's no way that Felldoh and his troops will survive. Forget about the aparoid infestation. However, I just can't leave it like this.

Wolf tapped on the call button on his dashboard and said,

"Falco! Can you hear me?"

"Wolf? Hey buddy! What's up?" The hyper-active bird replied.

"Listen, I need a favor. There's some aparoids down here and I can't take care of them right now."

"Why? What's the problem?"

"Felldoh is being attacked by Tortega."

"Tortega!? I thought we already saw the last of that monster for good!"

"We'll he's back and he's still ugly."

"Alright, but I'm gonna need some backup."

"Fine, I'll summon a few airborne soldiers to cover your back."

"Ok, I'm heading into the battle now, summon those soldiers now."

Wolf watched overhead as a crimson arwing zoomed over the horizon, and towards the Aparoids. Wolf tapped the summon button.

"Peppy, send fifteen pidgeots and Lt.Ridley to back up Falco."

"Right Wolf, their on their way!"

Wolf jumped in his arwing while watching the army of pidgeots, led by Ridley, following after Falco into the midst of the battle.

Hang on Felldoh, I'm coming!

Fell

Luckily the monster for now gave up on Felldoh and co. Because it was being distracted. By something... Felldoh was quickly thinking of a way to beat it.

Wolfpika

Wolf arrived at the scene in no time. As he saw through his cockpit, destruction was everywhere. Buildings were torn down, spikes impaling walls and the ground, and there he saw the great big beast Tortega. On it was a human, trying to stab it at the eyes.

"What are you doing?! Get off!"

He didn't need to, for the Togera bucked him off.

I hope that guy's okay.

After that, the Tortega noticed him and spewed a huge green fireball towards him.

Suddenly, his arwing beeped up and said,

"Do a barrel roll!"

Wolf obeyed and cranked the throttle stick to the side. Just seconds before the fireball hit him, the arwing did a flip to the right and was hovering again.

"Ugh, I hate barrel rolls..."

Wolf noticed a party of soldiers down by one of the buildings. There he saw a few machokes and warpstar warriors, along with another human.

"Felldoh!"

Fell

He looked up at the sky as soon as the monster fired the fireballs. Backup!!! He almost wanted to cry out for joy.