News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Nsider Underground *Semi-Literate RP* (The more members, the merrier!)

Started by Wolfpika, February 06, 2008, 01:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X_Hero

HTA!

HTA!

Quote from: X_Hero on February 07, 2008, 01:32:48 PM
OoC// So I can just start?
onc// i dunno just start jumping into the story...
Mines barely related to what they are talking about since im a bad guy...

And i missed the first 4 pages.

Wolfpika

ooc// yeah, you can start.

inc//

Wolf fired missles at Togera's body. Togera just waved his hand and the missles exploded at a nearby building.

"How are we going to stop this thing?"

ooc//I"m going to be off for a little while

Wolfpika

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 07, 2008, 01:34:43 PM

ooc//then go read them lol

HTA!

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 07, 2008, 01:37:31 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 07, 2008, 01:34:43 PM

ooc//then go read them lol
ooc// didnt you see that i was weaving my own story?
Stick with the program

Fell

Ooc// Bye  :'(

Ic// Felldoh wished he could help. But nothing seemed to stop it....

Spongebob does not approve

X_Hero

A somewhat large ship was floating above the planet. As the radar was scanning the area below, Xacherai watched a screen, showing the fight against the large monster.

"Dang... Sure is big..." Xacherai said to himself. He looked over at his large sword, which was strapped to the wall next to him. "... But I've handled bigger."

He pressed a button, and two holograms of spheres appeared in front of him. putting his paws into them, the ship started to move, and he began steering down towards the surface of the planet.

HTA!

Waking up from his sleep, leaf saw the battle wasnt going very well.
He found that he wasn't hurt very badly, having landed on an awning.

Getting up, he decided it was time to make a hasty get away...
He could do his job once there was less heat.

Taking out a small sphere-like structure, he tossed it in the air giving off an intense light that blinded the monster temporarily.
Leaf vanished

Wolfpika

ooc//k, I'm back!

inc//

Wolf zoomed towards Togera, and fired lasers straight at his eyes. It didn't even phase him though!

You know, that battle voice hasn't come on yet. Yay!

Just then, a voice spoke in the skies and boomed,

"Sorry, had my lunch. Anyway, Wolf has engaged Togera in the battle, loading battles stats!"

I just had to say it.

Two health bars appeared overhead, with an extra blue bar above the arwing.

"Togera currently has 230/230 HP, Wolf has 139/139 HP, and the Arwing has 175/200 SP(System Points)."

"Crap! I need to be more serious about this then." Wolf realized with a shocked look.

Wolf then noticed a floating red diamond with a black "B" on the top.

"*Gasps*, a bomb!"

Wolf then dodged Togera's swipe, then sped up to the bomb. When he acquired it, he faced Tortega and said,

"Eat dynamite, lizard face!"

He smacked the red button in his cockpit, and the flaming bomb zoomed towards Tortega. It was a direct hit! Tortega was knocked back and fell into a building. Tortega's health bar started to drop.

"Battle Status: Togera lost 115 HP, current HP is now 115/230 HP."

Dam! It didn't delete him! I hope help comes...

Just then, a huge ship started to float above Wolf and Togera.

What the...

Red

Name: Redox

Species: Human

Alliance: Nintendo

Appearance: Tall (6' 2") Human, hooded cloak (Always wears hood down unless on stealth missions. Semi-long hair. (More than crew cut, less than shoulder length)

Weapon 1: Huge sword (Like Ike's)

Weapon 2: Regular sword.

*Hand Weapon: Their called knuckles.

Background: Was frozen in ice since the Middle Ages. Was a famous mercenary leader.

Can someone fill me in on what happened?

Wolfpika

What happened is this,

Felldoh(Felldoh's Wrath) was investigating a flood with some troops when a giant lizard name Togera(War of the Monsters), started to destroy everything in it's path. A man named Leaf was trying to distract Togera but was bucked off and disappeared. Wolf(Wolfpika) received info about this, and now's he battling Togera in an Arwing. Also, Xacherai is on his way to deal with Togera. Check the front page to see what's going on to everybody as well.

Red

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 07, 2008, 03:25:52 PM
What happened is this,

Felldoh(Felldoh's Wrath) was investigating a flood with some troops when a giant lizard name Togera(War of the Monsters), started to destroy everything in it's path. Wolf(Wolfpika) received info about this, and now's he battling Togera in an Arwing. Also, Xacherai is on his way to deal with Togera. Check the front page to see what's going on to everybody as well.
Sounds fun what should I do first?

Wolfpika

ooc// well first use ooc// and inc// to display your text between out of character and in character. And, well, you can help the fight or just hang around and just fight spammers in Role-Playing City. (Second most filled up place of spammers.)

Red

ooc// thanks for the tips Should I use first or third person?(I'll use third for now)
inc// A random spammer is walking around, spamming. He sees a block of ice. He starts attacking it waking Redox up from hi slumber. Redox takes his bigger sword and with one quick slash kills the spammer. Appearently the other spammers became angry at this. They all attacked him!With slashes, kicks and punches killed them all. He finds something on the ground. "What's this?" he thought to himself. It was the log on the first page. He ran to go find the writer of this message.
ooc// gotta eat dinner.