News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Nsider Underground *Semi-Literate RP* (The more members, the merrier!)

Started by Wolfpika, February 06, 2008, 01:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA!

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 07, 2008, 03:25:52 PM
What happened is this,

Felldoh(Felldoh's Wrath) was investigating a flood with some troops when a giant lizard name Togera(War of the Monsters), started to destroy everything in it's path. Wolf(Wolfpika) received info about this, and now's he battling Togera in an Arwing. Also, Xacherai is on his way to deal with Togera. Check the front page to see what's going on to everybody as well.
You forgot my side
A general plots to stop the resistence.
A seemingly insignificant person fails to kill the lizazrd.

Wolfpika

ooc// Don't mean to be kinda pushy, but you are in your present time, you receive this from a blue light. Basically your a human still, and you find this transmission, so start off like, "After stepping into that blue light he saw, Redox then appeared..." etc. etc. etc.! Also, it would be more fun to use the "Battle Status" way I have been using, (since I already started it, and I don't know, wouldn't make much sense if it didn't happen to other people), just saying.

inc//

As the great ship kept floating by, Wolf was hit by a surprise swipe attack from Togera. Wolf was thrown back, spinning in his cockpit as the arwing plummeted to the ground. The blue bar above the arwing dropped down from 175 to 0.

"Battle Status:Arwing has lost of all it's system points, prepare for destruction."

Oh s***

Wolf jumped out of his cockpit and ran as fast as he could, just as the arwing exploded into flames!

"Oh great! Now how are we going to take down this thing?"

Wolfpika

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 07, 2008, 03:51:20 PM
What happened is this,

Felldoh(Felldoh's Wrath) was investigating a flood with some troops when a giant lizard name Togera(War of the Monsters), started to destroy everything in it's path. Wolf(Wolfpika) received info about this, and now's he battling Togera in an Arwing. Also, Xacherai is on his way to deal with Togera. Check the front page to see what's going on to everybody as well.
You forgot my side

I added the part about Leaf, but if I were to add Dussel in, then I would have to add everything in. This is a summary of what just happened. Besides, nobody know's about Dussel, it's an RP, and not a total Fan Fic, just the grammar, spelling, and chapters part.

THEBIRD

Boa finally broke from his trance, he shook his head and set the whole system up. He tapped a few buttons until he was able to get to the whole communication thing. "H-Hello?" he called into the reciever. "Where is everyone, and what's our mission?"

jnfs2014

Squall saw Boa talking. " Showoff," he said, walking towards him.
  " Since i'm here, i'll introduce myself. I'm Squall, from Final Fantasy VIII," he added when he got there.

Fell

"I'd better help him" Felldoh started to run out of the building, he then remembered the troops, "You guys can either try to help, or stay there. " He then left to help Wolf.

Spongebob does not approve

HTA!

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 07, 2008, 03:57:07 PM
What happened is this,

You forgot my side

I added the part about Leaf, but if I were to add Dussel in, then I would have to add everything in. This is a summary of what just happened. Besides, nobody know's about Dussel, it's an RP, and not a total Fan Fic, just the grammar, spelling, and chapters part.
I know, but he said he wanted to be filled in, so i did =p
Ive got big plans

Dr.Hobo2

Name: Dimentiono

Species: Nintendo

Alliance: Sony

Appearance: http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h123/picturize/Dimentiono.png

Weapon 1: Chaos Blade
The blade was made from the destruction of the Chaos Heart. Dimentiono received it from Dimentio, his deceaded brother. The Chaos Blade can cut through almost anything and if he chooses, he can make the blade obliterate whatever he slices it with but this drains his energy quickly. The blade is very similar looking to the Sleeping Lion (from KH2) but the end is a Grey heart.

Weapon 2: His magic abilities. (This includes creating spiked crystals, teleporting, creating clones of himself, and his most powerful is creating a translucent yellow cube around someone and then making an explosion inside of it)

Background: His older brother, Dimentio, almost succeeded in destroying all dimentions and worlds so he could create his own. However, Mario and co stopped him before he could do so. Now Dimentiono has been given the Chaos Blade--which was created when the Chaos Heart was destroyed--from his brother who wanted him to get rid of the company that stopped him, Nintendo, so that he and Dimentiono would be an unstoppable force. Now Dimentiono has joined Sony but his true intentions are not yet known.

Wolfpika

Wolf saw Felldoh running towards the wreck. He waved to him to let him know that he was fine. He hurt his arm however in the wreck.

"Battle Status: Wolf lost 14 HP, current is now 125/139 HP."

Just then, his WSC started to beep. He answered it,

"Hello?"

It was Boa, he asked to know what was his mission.

"It's on the Mission Board, should be in front of you guys."

Boa then asked what was going on.

"WE ARE BEING ATTACKED BY A GIANT LIZARD!" Wolf hung up.

Felldoh then arrived.

"Are you guys ok?"

Wolfpika

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 07, 2008, 04:06:01 PM
What happened is this,

You forgot my side

Ive got big plans

har har. whatever, and please use ooc// and inc// to distinguish between out of character and in character please.

Fell

"One of the Machokes have been run through with a spike...other than that, they're holding out. So...what do you think we should do?"

Spongebob does not approve

HTA!

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 07, 2008, 04:11:11 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 07, 2008, 04:06:01 PM
What happened is this,

You forgot my side

Ive got big plans

har har. whatever, and please use ooc// and inc// to distinguish between out of character and in character please.
ooc//RAWR no

occ

jnfs2014

Wolfpika

"Well, maybe we can call Slippy to send in a couple of Landmasters and one Arwing for the best pilot that's in our party. Other than that, I don't have a clue."

ooc//Need for speed, look on the mission board on the first page, 2nd or 3rd post. It will explain your mission.

jnfs2014