News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Nsider Underground *Semi-Literate RP* (The more members, the merrier!)

Started by Wolfpika, February 06, 2008, 01:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA!

ic// Leaf walked out and said...
"Looks like i kinda overdid it huh?"
"Well, i suppose you guys should help me out of here seeing as you just ruined my idea"

Light

Ed looked at his watch in surprise. "Please tell me that's not you in that explosion over there? If it is, why would I want to go there?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// HtA, didn't you create a character that was on Sony's side too?

HTA!

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 07, 2008, 05:09:05 PM
Ooc// HtA, didn't you create a character that was on Sony's side too?
Yes so our two characters can colaborate.

Wolfpika

"WELL OF COURSE WE DON'T WANT YOU TO BE KILLED TOO! JUST PRESS IT! WE DON'T HAVE TIME! I'LL EXPLAIN LATER! TRUST ME!

jnfs2014

Squall found the suicidal user. " Why are you so suicidal?" he yelled.
 The user answered," No one likes me."
(( If you played FF8, you'd know Squall is anti-soocial))
  Squall approached. " Someone has to be your friend."
The user shook his head no.

Dr.Hobo2

Dimentiono continued to watch the screen. "The fools...And I thought that those NSiders would be more of a challenge for me." He said to himself as he stood up and walked around.

jnfs2014

Squall was impatient. " I'll.....be your friend," he said.
   Just as the user stuck out his hand to leave, 10 spam threads appeared, trying to box them in.
  " To the LandMaster!!!" Squall yelled, as he and the user boarded the LandMaster.

HTA!

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 07, 2008, 05:20:05 PM
Dimentiono continued to watch the screen. "The fools...And I thought that those NSiders would be more of a challenge for me." He said to himself as he stood up and walked around.
Deussel walks in, clearly in a bad mood.
"Why did you think it okay to pull a crazy stunt like this!?"
"You know we were meant to keep them alive..."

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 07, 2008, 05:27:52 PM
"Why...I was only trying to test their abilities." He said to him calmly. "Yet they seem to have dissapointed my expectations."

HTA!

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 07, 2008, 05:30:24 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 07, 2008, 05:27:52 PM
"Why...I was only trying to test their abilities." He said to him calmly. "Yet they seem to have dissapointed my expectations."
"If we kill them now, we won't be able to root out the ones that aren't with them now."
"Alright, it looks like they'll be fine this time... next time consult me before you try and do something like this."

Walks out of the room, slamming door and pulling out a radio.

Dr.Hobo2

Well...Of course I do want to keep them alive but not for the reasons that he wants them alive. He laughed quietly to himself as he thought this. If they keep up with how well they're doing...Everything will go perfectly to plan.

HTA!

ic//
Deussal Monolouge:
"Gah! That fool! He almost single handedly destroyed my plans... and the boys in the backroom wouldn't be happy about that...
Time to see if he is ready... (he turns on radio) Alright, are you in position? Great, this new general they hired is such an idiot I've decided to move up the attack. I'm sending them now, get into position and prepare to signal once they are all around, got it? Screw this up, and you can be assured your military career is over."

Wolfpika

ooc//Crap, lightningsword's offline! I'll have to go around that!

A beam of green light appeared around the party, just before the explosion destroyed everything.

Wolf appeared in Corneria once more, with his teammates along on the ground.

"Why did we get transported here?"

"Because I transported you here." Wolf turned to face Falco, battered and bruised. Along beside him were only six pidgeots and Ridley, with a couple of minor injuries.

"Oh my god! What happened?"

"Why don't you look for youself?!" Ridley pointed off in the distance.

Wolf then saw hundreds and hundreds of aparoids, running in their direction.

"Oh fudge..."

"Battle Status: All six pidgeots have 45/50 HP, Ridley has 128/147 HP, and Falco has 135/150 HP left. All 10,000+ aparoids have 60/60 HP."

This is just great, just great...

"Prepare for battle everyone! We better call in some friends to help us with this."

Fell

The star warriors and Machoke got up. Very tired, but ready to fight.

Felldoh was weary, but he wasn't gonna give up. "Bring it..." He said determined.

Spongebob does not approve