News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Nsider Underground *Semi-Literate RP* (The more members, the merrier!)

Started by Wolfpika, February 06, 2008, 01:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red

"Wolf, I thought you could use some help." said Redox helping them attack from above.

Dr.Hobo2

Dimentiono fired some crystal balls at the magic attacks which went right through the attacks and headed toward Kairi and Riku. He then blocked the attacks from Wolf, Redox, and Sora but he couldn't hold up for long and was hit by Sora's Ultima Keyblade. This knocked him back a far distance and into one of the floating yellow blocks. He then created thousands of crystal balls above everyone. "Look familiar...Chaos Rain!" And then the crystals came raining down on them all.

"No!" Sora shouted as he used Reflect on everybody just in time. "Guys, get back, I want this fight to be between me and him." ((Wink, wink, nudge, nudge))

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

Wolfpika

"I'm not losing you again Sora!" Kairi jumped and used Blizzaga.

"Your not getting me out of this easily." Riku then attacked with his double keyblade.

Wolf just attacked and kept on fightning.

((On your next post Dr., say like "I don't want to lose you though!" and a little surprise will come up.))

Dr.Hobo2

Dimentiono just teleported high up to avoid the attacks. "Oh let the boy have his fun and duel me alone." He said almost taunting them.

"Yeah. And I know you don't want to lose me it just that...I don't want to lose you." He said with teary eyes. "Just let me do this myself."

Red

"I know if I was him, I'd want a duel, so I'll grant you your wish. However everyone else has to also." said Redox.

Fell

Ic// Felldoh and Metalhead decided that Wolf and Redox and Tabuu could do fine on thier own, so they teleported to base.

Ridley

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on February 16, 2008, 08:01:08 PM
Ic// Felldoh and Metalhead decided that Wolf and Redox and Tabuu could do fine on thier own, so they teleported to base.

((You could release the rest of the prisoners.))
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Fell

Felldoh got a message saying that the prisoners at Sora's castle are free to go. He teleported to Sora's castle.

Ridley

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on February 16, 2008, 08:06:48 PM
Felldoh got a message saying that the prisoners could go. He went over to the cells, and let them out.

((There are guards as well.))
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Fell

Quote from: Ridley on February 16, 2008, 08:09:57 PM
Felldoh got a message saying that the prisoners could go. He went over to the cells, and let them out.

Ic// Felldoh noticed the guards. Now how to get past them..

Ridley

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on February 16, 2008, 08:11:09 PM

Ic// Felldoh noticed the guards were confused. "It's alright, they're free to go. Trust me." They nodded in acknowledgement.

((What? I'm talking about Sora's castle. Not our base.))
...It's quite obvious...

Fell

Quote from: Ridley on February 16, 2008, 08:13:08 PM

Ic// Felldoh noticed the guards were confused. "It's alright, they're free to go. Trust me." They nodded in acknowledgement.

(( >.> This is why I needed a summary.... I'll edit it.  ))

Ridley

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on February 16, 2008, 08:14:19 PM
Quote from: Ridley on February 16, 2008, 08:13:08 PM

(( >.> This is why I needed a summary.... I'll edit it.  ))

((Doh! I forgot you were gone all day!))
...It's quite obvious...

Wolfpika

"But...Sora..." Kairi began to sob.

Then, a two yellow orbs appeared in front of Sora and Wolf.

"Wha-?" Wolf tried to touch it.

"It's a Drive Orb!" Riku said, then he understood. "Wolf, Sora, take the Drive Orbs, even if we don't fight together, we'll fight with you." Kairi got behind Sora and Riku behind Wolf.

"Ready?" Wolf waited on Sora's signal.