News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Nsider Underground *Semi-Literate RP* (The more members, the merrier!)

Started by Wolfpika, February 06, 2008, 01:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 20, 2008, 04:33:19 PM
"That is a desicion for you to make." Dimentiono said with a humble voice. "You are the leader of this army, not me."

((I got to go for now, bye))
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Red

"Right away!" said Redox. "But how will I get them fast enough?" he asked.

Wolfpika

"I don't know, just use the transfer teleport feature on your dashboard!" Wolf shouted back as he knocked back a group of aparoids.

Red

((Thanks. I had no idea how people were getting around :P))

"Alright!" said Redox running towards the dashboard. He teleported in the base. "Metaknight, Mario, Ike, come here!" said Redox.

((Permission to control them?))

jnfs2014

Squall shrugged. " Whatever."
   So Jason and Squall just followed Fox. (( Wolf, can you make a story for me on RM?))

Ridley

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 20, 2008, 04:33:19 PM
"That is a desicion for you to make." Dimentiono said with a humble voice. "You are the leader of this army, not me."

"I believe when I made the deal, you were to be my partner. Well anyway, if you are an ex-Sony agent, you should at least know where we should attack. Also you will have complete control over the army as long as you stay on good terms with me."
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dr.Hobo2

"Yes...but I believe that I am at place here below you as to keep your trust and not overthrow you." Dimentiono said bowing to him. "There is a device in the castle that we were just in. It was how all the Sony creations became real. If we destroy that then they can no longer create new enemies or replace ones that have been destroyed. Once we do that, all we need to do is pick them off one...by...one." He said the last part flicking the tips of his fingers symbolizing the Sony creations being destroyed.

Ridley

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 20, 2008, 08:15:04 PM
"Yes...but I believe that I am at place here below you as to keep your trust and not overthrow you." Dimentiono said bowing to him. "There is a device in the castle that we were just in. It was how all the Sony creations became real. If we destroy that then they can no longer create new enemies or replace ones that have been destroyed. Once we do that, all we need to do is pick them off one...by...one." He said the last part flicking the tips of his fingers symbolizing the Sony creations being destroyed.

"Well then I believe I have a plan." Tabuu said grinning.
...It's quite obvious...

Dr.Hobo2

"And oh how I would like to hear it." Dimentiono said listening to him closely.

Ridley

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 20, 2008, 08:18:15 PM
"And oh how I would like to hear it." Dimentiono said listening to him closely.

"We shall send a message to the Nintendo resistance and have them wipe out Sony for us!"
...It's quite obvious...

Dr.Hobo2

"Ah, what a great idea...But first, I suggest we destroy that machine before Nintendo gets a hold of it for their use." Dimentiono said taking a step back. "Now I'll allow you to follow me to the machine but you must be wary, there are many traps but I can guide you though them safely."

Ridley

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 20, 2008, 08:23:43 PM
"Ah, what a great idea...But first, I suggest we destroy that machine before Nintendo gets a hold of it for their use." Dimentiono said taking a step back. "Now I'll allow you to follow me to the machine but you must be wary, there are many traps but I can guide you though them safely."

Hmm I think we should just send some clones of ourselves seeing as we have the option. [spoiler]((Yes Tabuu has that ability))[/spoiler]
...It's quite obvious...

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright then." He then dissappeared as if he teleported and then reappeared as two of him.

Ridley

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 20, 2008, 08:28:48 PM
"Alright then." He then dissappeared as if he teleported and then reappeared as two of him.

*A clone just emerges out of my body* "All right you two head on out, we have buisness to settle ourselves."
...It's quite obvious...

Dr.Hobo2

The two clones teleported out of there and to Sony's main castle. "And so what would this buisness be?" Dimentiono asked.