News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Nsider Underground *Semi-Literate RP* (The more members, the merrier!)

Started by Wolfpika, February 06, 2008, 01:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Quote from: Wolfpika on March 31, 2008, 02:59:34 PM
what happened....

((I kind of forgot about this since I have been playing Brawl so much. Sorry. I will be here more))
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

Quote from: RedSox on March 25, 2008, 08:24:04 AM
Redox jumped behind a wall to avoid taking as much damage.

The wall got blasted to pieces and sent you far off but you got minimal damage.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Wolfpika

Ridley appeared, coming from the ceiling and started to descend towards Wolf and Pikachu.

"We have to fight him!"

"Pika pika!" Pikachu made the first move by firing a thunderbolt towards Ridley. Ridley was hit but sustained minimal damage.

Pokemaster218

Name: Alex

Species: human

Alliance: Nintendo

Appearance: White shirt, worn blue jeans, black sneakers.

Weapon 1: Long sword

Weapon 2: Dual Uzis (If you don't like it, just let me know.)

Hand Weapon: Grenades

Background: Alex is a skilled fighter that fight to take out any enemy to nintendo. He is skilled in both swords and guns. He is never found before a fight with less than four grenades on him.
dis good?

Wolfpika

((Alex is in, and pick a nintendo character to be your partner for the SSE))

"Take this!" Wolf took out his blade and slashed across Ridley's chest. Ridley screamed in pain but rebounded with a fireball. Pikachu was knocked against the ground, and struggled to get up. Pikachu fired another thunderbolt, but Ridley moved out of the way and instead, it hit Wolf.

"GAH!" Wolf was caught off guard and was sent flying into the wall.

Triforce_Luigi

Ridley

Quote from: Wolfpika on April 18, 2008, 04:14:29 AM
((Alex is in, and pick a nintendo character to be your partner for the SSE))

"Take this!" Wolf took out his blade and slashed across Ridley's chest. Ridley screamed in pain but rebounded with a fireball. Pikachu was knocked against the ground, and struggled to get up. Pikachu fired another thunderbolt, but Ridley moved out of the way and instead, it hit Wolf.

"GAH!" Wolf was caught off guard and was sent flying into the wall.

Ridley followed up and and tried to grab Wolf while he was on the wall.
...It's quite obvious...

Pokemaster218

Alex had been watching the fight from a distance. He decided to intervene when it looked like the fight was going badly. Running towards the group, Alex took out his Uzis and opened fire on ridley, even thought he knew it would be of little use until he got close.

((Hope you don't mind wolf))

Wolfpika

((thanks!))

Wolf was about to be crushed when he saw the Uzi fire. Ridley was distracted as well and took the advantage by slipping beneath his grip.

"So who are you my friend? I feel like I know you."

Ridley

Quote from: Wolfpika on April 18, 2008, 09:43:43 PM
((thanks!))

Wolf was about to be crushed when he saw the Uzi fire. Ridley was distracted as well and took the advantage by slipping beneath his grip.

"So who are you my friend? I feel like I know you."

Before the answer Ridley let loose a screech and shot a round of fast fireballs.
...It's quite obvious...

Pokemaster218

"Get down!" Alex shouted and shoved wolf out of the way of the fire balls before trying to get out of the way him self.
((Ok, two people controling ridley?))

Ridley

Quote from: Pokemaster218 on April 19, 2008, 08:05:31 AM
"Get down!" Alex shouted and shoved wolf out of the way of the fire balls before trying to get out of the way him self.
((Ok, two people controling ridley?))

((I'm actually the one who controls the bad guys. I'm having fun with this one too))
Ridley charged in behind the fire balls and let loose another horrid screech.
...It's quite obvious...

Pokemaster218

With Ridley screeching, Alex took the opportunity to try to toss a grenade into Ridley's mouth.

Ridley

Quote from: Pokemaster218 on April 19, 2008, 09:43:49 AM
With Ridley screeching, Alex took the opportunity to try to toss a grenade into Ridley's mouth.

Ridley catches it in his mouth and tosses it at one of the newly lighted areas from his fire balls.
...It's quite obvious...