News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Pokemon Mercenaries:World in Chaos (Your rules, your way...)

Started by Wolfpika, February 18, 2008, 11:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

This is a new RP that I'm basing off one of my favorite game Mercenaries, with a twist thrown in the fray, Pokemon! Oh great, pokemon with guns, tanks, and sports cars? What the hell is going on here?  ????

-No Spamming
-No Flamming
-No killing other people's characters (unless with permission)
-NO GODMODDDING!
-No RPing until I say so
-Up to 3 characters may be created.
-Make an entrance, don't just show up where we are
-The only way you can get other guns or vehicles is by buying them. I'll post the list of vehicles, guns, and etc. at what price and where they are available.

Pokemon Mercenaries: World in Chaos is an explosive open-world RP set in a massive, highly reactive, war-torn world. An idiot pokemon destroys the  oil supply, sparking an invasion that turns the country into a warzone.

But for you, international crisis is all upside: You are a Mercenary, and you profit from chaos. Pokemon
Mercenaries:World in Chaos features a slew of potential clients, all willing to pay you to do their dirty work. Dirty deeds, done for exorbitant fees. These are world powers with deep pockets, deep grudges, and enough arms and ammo to start World War III. This is your kind of environment.

Pokemon Mercenaries:World in Chaos features the latest and most dangerous in civilian and military tech, everything from shiny new sports cars, to the future-tech satellite-guided bunker-busting mini-nuke. Tanks, APCs, boats, luxury automobiles â€" you name it, you can have it delivered to you in real time. And if you run out of cash you can always 'acquire' the gear you need in the field.

If you see it, you can buy it, steal it, or blow the living crap out of it. Play your own way, cause this is Mercenary territory.

You are not a soldier. You don't have to play by anyone's rules. You have your own code: you will fulfill the terms of the contract, no matter what. Not everyone in the world of Mercenaries is as honorable. Everyone will try and screw you, given the chance. They think they can get away with it, because they don't know rule #1: EVERYBODY PAYS.

However, if you don't like the ideas of being a mercenary, then soldier is what you can be!
Because of the war, 4 divisions have been built up, and they all want to be the top ruler. You'll help them accomplish this, and soon, you'll be a high rank, ready to pummel pokemon in your path.

Magma Division

Usually, the pokemon spawned here are fire and rock type. Brutal and strong, these guys are always willing to go into battle, and will do whatever it takes to defeat the enemy.

Leader-Groudon
Warlords-Moltres and Entei
Generals-Charizard, Infernape, Typhlosion, and Blaziken.

Aqua Division
The ranks in this division consist of ice and water pokemon. This division has the strongest navy of all the divisions. They are calm and only fight when in danger or threatened.

Leader-Kyogre
Warlords-Suicune and Articuno
Generals-Blastoise, Empoleon, Feraligator, and Swampert

Thunder Division

Eletric and Grass pokemon rule here. They have the most brilliant strategists and most smartest scholars. They will plan traps, ambushes, and tactics to throw the enemy around.

Leader-Celebi
Warlords-Raikou, and Zapdos
Generals-Raichu, Torterra, Venusaur, Sceptile, and Meganium

Stealth Division

The most nimble, quick, and stealthy ones here.Evil is no wrong word here. Ghost and Dark pokemon make their living here. Mostly assassins work here, with a mind of single-determination word....kill.

Leader-Giratina
Warlords-Mewtwo and Darkrai
Generals-Gengar, Mismagius, Honchkrow, and Salamence.

Wolfpika

Screen Name:

Name:

Species of Pokemon(No Legendaries and no 2nd, 3rd evolutions):

Appearance(Jewelry, clothing, different colors to your pokemon, etc.):

Occupation in War(Soldier, Mercenary, or Assassin):

Weapon 1:(Covert Pistol, Sword, or Revolver):

Weapon 2:(Machine Gun, Sniper, or Grenades):

Division(Only if your not a Mercenary):

Bio:

Wolfpika

Mercenaries
Screen Name:Wolfpika

Name:Spike Boons

Species of Pokemon(No Legendaries and no 2nd, 3rd evolutions):Cubone

Appearance:

Occupation in War(Soldier, Mercenary, or Assassin):Mercenary

Weapon 1:(Covert Pistol, Sword, or Revolver):Covert Pistol

Weapon 2:(Machine Gun, Sniper, or Grenades):Sniper

Bio:Spike was born in a small town that was destroyed by the Magma Division. He has developed a hatred for them and has tried to kill them ever since. He became a Mercenary soon and did work to earn money. He will look for jobs specifically that involves combat with the Magma Division. Spike travels by night and no doubt he will get his work done.

Screen Name: LightningSword

Name: Kyle "Black Jack" Starla

Species of Pokemon: Pikachu, but his right side of his face is a lighter color than the rest of his body.

Occupation in War: Mercanary/Emergency Surgeon

Weapon 1: Sword

Weapon 2: If I can switch some of them around, Revolver. If not, Sniper Gun.

Bio: He was caught in an explosion with his mother when he was very young, and doctors had to replace parts of his body in order for him to survive. His mother did not survive, however. Kyle then dedicated his life to being a doctor, in order to save others as the doctors at the hospital saved him. However, the war has changed his outlook on things, and he began to train with a katana.

He is known as "Black Jack" because of his slight gambling side, but he is known more for being nefarious in charging high amounts of Poke for his services, whether it be operating or being a mercenary.

Wolfpika

Wolfpika

Wolfpika

Wolfpika

Screen Name:Wolfpika

Name:Spike

Species of Pokemon(No Legendaries and no 2nd, 3rd evolutions):Cubone

Occupation in War(Soldier, Mercenary, or Assassin):Mercenary

Weapon 1:(Covert Pistol, Sword, or Revolver):Covert Pistol

Weapon 2:(Machine Gun, Sniper, or Grenades):Sniper

Bio:Spike was born in a small town that was destroyed by the Magma Division. He has developed a hatred for them and has tried to kill them ever since. He became a Mercenary soon and did work to earn money. He will look for jobs specifically that involves combat with the Magma Division. Spike travels by night and no doubt he will get his work done.

jnfs2014

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 18, 2008, 11:38:48 AM
Screen Name: ?

Name: Muscle

Species of Pokemon(No Legendaries and no 2nd, 3rd evolutions): Machop

Occupation in War(Soldier, Mercenary, or Assassin): Assassin

Weapon 1:(Covert Pistol, Sword, or Revolver): Revolver

Weapon 2:(Machine Gun, Sniper, or Grenades): Sniper

Division(Only if your not a Mercenary): Stealth

Bio: Muscle grew up a good Machop. Than he was kidnapped and swares revenge to all non-assassin Pokemon.

Light

Screen Name: LightningSword

Name: Kyle "Black Jack" Starla

Species of Pokemon: Pikachu, but his right side of his face is a lighter color than the rest of his body.

Occupation in War: Mercanary/Unliscenced Doctor

Weapon 2: If I can switch some of them around, Revolver. If not, Sniper Gun.

Bio: He was caught in an explosion with his mother when he was very young, and doctors had to replace parts of his body in order for him to survive. His mother did not survive, however. Kyle then dedicated his life to being a doctor, in order to save others as the doctors at the hospital saved him. However, the war has changed his outlook on things, and he began to train with a katana.

He is known as "Black Jack" because of his slight gambling side, but he is known more for being nefarious in charging high amounts of Poke for his services, whether it be operating or being a mercenary. He usually wears a black cloak, a white, collar shirt, and a black top hat.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Wolfpika

((:robotveryhappy: LS and Jneed may rp now.))

Spike walked across the dark streets of the Magma Division territory. He had his black jacket and camo jeans on, shielding himself from the other pokemon around him.

If I could only wipe you all out...I would..

Light

((Thanks. Btw, Wolf, you never told me what I could do about Weapon 2.))

A musty tavern in a small town was becoming rampant. "THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS!!" A Marowak was yelling and swearing at a Pikachu wearing dark clothes and sitting in a chair. The electric mouse remained calm.

"You told me that the Magma Division is in dire need of my services," the Pikachu said, leaning back in his chair. "Obviously, you would really benefit from my skills." The Marowak banged his fists on the table.

"That's not good enough!! I've heard the infamous Black Jack's fees were high, but never this-!" The Pikachu raised his hand, signaling for him to stop.

"I don't need to be lectured. I know how I operate." The only reason I remained an unliscenced doctor is that the cap fee the government puts out is far too low...

Triforce_Luigi

Screenname: Triforce_Luigi

Name: Karma

Species of Pokemon: Sneasel

Occupation in War: Mercenary

Weapon 2: Machine Gun

Bio: Karma was born to a family with the Thunder Division and lived happily until an attack from the Magma Division. His parents were killed and he lost his memory. Because he could not remember his real name, he chose the mame Karma, swearing that all who defied him would suffer. He moved on to the Stealth Division, but he was sent away when he refused to kill an innocent person. After that, he made a living as a thief and a mercenary, no longer any qualms over killing innocents. He has since sworn revenge on the Magma and Stealth Divisions. He attemts to undermine them at every turn and make their lives hell.

Wolfpika

Light

The Marowak slumped back into his chair, speechless. "I...I..." The Pikachu rose from his seat.

"My offer still stands. 800,000 Poke for my services." He left his seat, and went to sit at the bar.

Triforce_Luigi

Karma treaded silently through the streets of the Magma Division. He was trying to gain information that could prove useful against them. He reached a large, suspicious building. It was several stories high, with many windows. He tried the door, but it was locked. He turned around and was sent sprawling. A Monferno had burst through the door and attacked him from behind. He looked around and saw a Charmeleon as well. Neither seemed armed, and Karma was about to draw his sword when the Monferno lunged at him and punched him, sending him to his knees.

"What are you doing here? Sneaking around?" asked the Monferno. But before Karma could answer, the Charmeleon had him pinned to the ground. Karma yelled, hoping someone could help him. The Monferno kicked his head to stop the yelling. Karma tried one last cry before another kick knocked him out.
"Hm, he could make a good bounty," said the Monferno, picking Karma up and carrying him off. "Or we could make him our slave."