News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

DMDTS: The Lost Spring Break Episodes

Started by Anarchy_Jas, April 12, 2008, 11:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Max Headroom

"Eh, any problems he has will be sorted out some other time." Mira went underwater once more.
[move][/move]

Moomlight

I know Im not in the Rp, but I can still join this right? Spring break and illegal in the same sentence is always fun!

Name: Michelle
Personality: Um I'm not really sure.
Appearance: Straight brown hair with blonde streaks, brown eyes, wearing a yellow polka dot bikini. Yay for bikini songs!...

Is there anything I need to know from the real RP thing to do this one? Oh, and is this a sidequest or did the creator quit so you're making a new one?

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Moomlight on April 16, 2008, 10:16:22 AM
I know Im not in the Rp, but I can still join this right? Spring break and illegal in the same sentence is always fun!

Appearance: Straight brown hair with blonde streaks, brown eyes, wearing a yellow polka dot bikini. Yay for bikini songs!...

Is there anything I need to know from the real RP thing to do this one? Oh, and is this a sidequest or did the creator quit so you're making a new one?

((You probably won't need to know much other than the general plot and characters. And this is a side quest of sorts))

Max Headroom

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on April 16, 2008, 12:01:28 PM
Quote from: Moomlight on April 16, 2008, 10:16:22 AM

((You probably won't need to know much other than the general plot and characters. And this is a side quest of sorts))
((But either way, you could join the sequel ;) ))
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((IF BoA makes a sequal. =O))

Jas is now laying in her chair in the sun, sunglasses pulled over her eyes.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Sh0rTi on April 16, 2008, 04:30:40 PM
((IF BoA makes a sequal. =O))

((BoA something 'bout a sequel in the summer. But when summer comes, DON'T MAKE A SUMMER VACATION SPINOFF!))

Anarchy_Jas

((You know I will... If I'm not on vacation myself.))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Wolfpika

((wouldn't that be a sight to see.))

Hanz? decided to bring Mira into the fun. He plunged down his hand and tried to grasp Mira's head.

Max Headroom

Mira instinctively grabbed Hanzo's wrist and tried to pull Hanzo under, but he canceled before he made much movement and just stood up, forgetting about the wrist in his hand. "Sup?"
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

"Perfect. Come here." Hanz? tried to put Mira on the surfing board.

Max Headroom

Mira didn't try to resist. "What is this flotation device?" Mira asked, as he hasn't seen a surfboard in his life until now.
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

"Oh my god." Hanz? shook his head in disbelief. "You've never seen a surfboard before? Man, where were you when civilization started?! Come on, I'll show you how to use it, just don't drown in doing so." Hanz? waded towards an oncoming wave and motioned Mira to bring the surfboard.

Max Headroom

"Alright, but I don't see how I would drown." Mira brought the board over to Hanzo's location.
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

"Alright, let me show you what you will be doing by the hands of an expert." Hanz? took the board and brought it up to his chest so when he fell forward, he was leaning on it, back side up. He paddled towards a wave and when he got close, he turned around and paddled the other direction. Then, when the wave seemed to overtake him, Hanz? stood up and started surfing across the wave.

"Oh yeah, that's right! Hang ten-whoa! AHHHH!" Hanz? lost balance and fell into the screaming wave. After a few seconds, his head popped up, and looked at Mira, embarrassed.

"Some expert I am. But now you know what to do right?"