News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Shakugan no Shana: The RP

Started by Zovistograt, August 09, 2008, 04:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

I decided to start this for no reason at all.

First, if you don't know what Shakugan no Shana is, you should not be in this RP.  This RP is for people who have watched this amazing anime and want to have fun with roleplaying the main characters.  This will be freeform, but there are a few rules:

1.  You can change characters every so often, as long as you make it clear by saying
* Existing Character Name is now New Character Name
, e.g.
* The Seeking Researcher is now Domino
.  Just don't change a lot, and don't hold conversations with yourself as two characters.  That's no fun.

2. Know the character you're playing, and only behave like he or she would behave.  For example, don't make Wilhelmina all extremely mo?.

3. Avoid using underdeveloped characters or characters that don't exactly fit in with what's going on (like, don't put Ike-kun into the middle of a fight against a Tomogara :P).

4. Try not to double on characters.  We don't need 3 Shanas all telling Yuji to shut up.

5. No gming and all that stuff.  Show some decency while you roleplay as anime characters.

~

To start, declare your first character in this manner: CHARACTER CHOICE = name
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Zovistograt

CHARACTER CHOICE = Yoshida Koizumi (olol)

Sakai-kun?  Where are you, Sakai-kun?  *looks around*
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Louise Francoise le Blanc

My character choice is Shana

なに?? どこ。。 おい 誰!?

Zovistograt

Yukari-san...you won't find Sakai-kun before me ;_;

((this is a sub btw D: ))

えっちーせんぱい

* Blaze-San will be Sakai Yuji for now

Dammit... why can't I figure out how to do this...... -is holding a math book, not paying attention to where he's walking, and ends up running into Yoshida-

Ah! H-hai....

Zovistograt

Oh! (is genuinely surprised) Sa...Sakai-kun!  (awkwardly) How...how are you doing?

えっちーせんぱい

Um... I'm fine... -starts looking around-
Have you seen Shana around? I need to ask her something about this math... I think she'd know..

Zovistograt

Oh! (fumbles trying to take the paper out of your hand) I think I can help you with this...uhh...

えっちーせんぱい

Hmm..... you know Yoshida.. why are you always so... messy.. when I'm around you? Its like you have no sense of... balance... I think..... -Yuji sighs-

Really, where is she at...

ninja

Enter Margery-San

"You've gotta try some of th..."

~passes out on couch~

えっちーせんぱい

-Yuji turns around- Marger-- why is there a couch in the middle of the park? And what is she doing here? -gives a oddly confused look-

ninja

/smacks book for sexual comment

ughhh why don't you just make this hangover go away

Zovistograt

えっちーせんぱい

She's not that bad but...... -walks over and starts poking Margery-

Margery-san, Margery-San, wake up.. you're scaring the kids..... Marco do something would you?

Zovistograt

Sakai-kun, why did you call me a kid?  Do you...not like me?