[Forum] Assassins

Started by Dog Food, November 04, 2010, 01:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayquarian

Dog Food

Quote from: It's BOBBIE! on November 13, 2010, 10:58:18 PM
A safe zone, huh?
Yep.

...And might I add: The posts to remain active must be in an "assassination zone" (which means outside of this topic and in a place that all members have access to).
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Dog Food

More updates:
Ray has been ASSASSINATED. Sorry Ray, but you are the next player to lose your rank as "agent".

Dog Food

Seems like it's a popular day for assassinations. Magnum, you were unfortunately ASSASSINATED before you could get Neerb fair and square. You have lost the title of "agent".

In other news, there are five of you left. So let's add something new to the game. Trivia (because we all love that)! Whoever answers the five questions the fastest (and most accurately) will win a prize that will be very helpful in keeping them in the running. PM me your answer for it to count.

1. What Nintendo title is considered by many critics to be the greatest video game ever made?
2. How many islands in Wind Waker are there?
3. What was the last enemy added into Super Mario Bros.?
4. When Nintendo was first created, what was their initial product?
5. What does "Nintendo" translate to in English?
A winner has been decided, so that's the end of that game.

Good luck, final five agents.

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Dog Food

And now we are down to our final four. Neerb has been ASSASSINATED by Agent 09. Sorry Neerb, but you've lost your title as "agent".

And now it's time to add a new twist to the game: Starting now, each mission must be completed in a maximum of 5 days. If you do not make your assassination within the time limit, you will be eliminated from the game. All missions have been reset to 0, so your time limit begins now.

Good luck to the rest of you.

Neerb

Quote from: KJ on November 15, 2010, 01:21:47 PM
And now we are down to our final four. Neerb has been ASSASSINATED by Agent 09. Sorry Neerb, but you've lost your title as "agent".

And now it's time to add a new twist to the game: Starting now, each mission must be completed in a maximum of 5 days. If you do not make your assassination within the time limit, you will be eliminated from the game. All missions have been reset to 0, so your time limit begins now.

Good luck to the rest of you.

Wait, so the "within an hour of their post" rule no longer applies? Because he assassinated me 2 days after that post.

Magnum

Yeah, it was 2 days late. Or I would have done it

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Dog Food

Quote from: Neerb on November 15, 2010, 02:34:56 PM
Wait, so the "within an hour of their post" rule no longer applies? Because he assassinated me 2 days after that post.
Ah, you're right. I didn't check the date, just the times. Sorry about that. But I guess that's what happens when I skim. I'm glad you caught me on it, though.

Agent 06 is back. And the new twist will stay as well. And I'll change the time from one hour to one day, for activity's sake.

Shujinco2

Quote from: KJ on November 15, 2010, 09:15:00 PM
Ah, you're right. I didn't check the date, just the times. Sorry about that. But I guess that's what happens when I skim. I'm glad you caught me on it, though.

Agent 06 is back. And the new twist will stay as well. And I'll change the time from one hour to one day, for activity's sake.
Oh crap, I completely forgot about that one.

Damn...

Light

Quote from: KJ on November 15, 2010, 09:15:00 PM
And I'll change the time from one hour to one day, for activity's sake.
Wait, so we have to kill the person within a day of their post? Where's the fun in that?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

The Riddler

A day does seem a bit easy...

Dog Food

Okay, if a day is too easy, then I'll keep it at an hour. Within an hour of their post and within a week of the assignment. Starting, like I said, on November 15th (yesterday).

Light

I'd just like to note that Mystic's "assassination" attempt on me failed; he made the post four minutes after the hour had past.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dog Food

Sorry Rob, but you've been ASSASSINATED. There is no more "single-oh-seven" among us.

I'd just like to note that for most of you, tomorrow is your last day to make a successful assassination. If not, then Neerb will win by default (having been the only one to complete his assignment, with Rob).