News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Games I've been addicted to lately

Started by DSWiiMaster42, January 18, 2008, 12:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

Quote from: Helios on January 18, 2008, 07:49:16 PM
I just started replaying Planescape: Torment again. Once again, I'm getting so into the game that I can't stop playing. If any game deserves to be called a masterpiece, it's this one. Best game I've ever played.
Play serious Sam, and I'll play that. THEN, Let us compair!

But you have to play the onhe for X-BOX, because that one was the best.

Helios

Quote from: Shujinco on January 18, 2008, 07:59:39 PM
I just started replaying Planescape: Torment again. Once again, I'm getting so into the game that I can't stop playing. If any game deserves to be called a masterpiece, it's this one. Best game I've ever played.

I played Serious Sam for PC years ago. The game reminded me of Duke Nukem 3D greatly.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Helios on January 18, 2008, 08:05:12 PM

I played Serious Sam for PC years ago. The game reminded me of Duke Nukem 3D greatly.
The one for X-box is better though. Better controls.

I also gotta play Serious Sam II and I STILL have to beat Serious Sam: The Next Encounter.

Helios

Quote from: Shujinco on January 18, 2008, 08:06:26 PM

I also gotta play Serious Sam II and I STILL have to beat Serious Sam: The Next Encounter.

It might be better, but I'm terrible at FPS when using console controllers. I'm only good at them if it's on PC. If you're a big Serious Sam fan, you should check out Duke Nukem 3D, if you haven't already.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Helios on January 18, 2008, 08:09:49 PM

It might be better, but I'm terrible at FPS when using console controllers. I'm only good at them if it's on PC. If you're a big Serious Sam fan, you should check out Duke Nukem 3D, if you haven't already.
I've played Duke before, just not 3-d.

Yeah, great game!

Helios

Quote from: Shujinco on January 18, 2008, 08:12:11 PM

Yeah, great game!
Duke Nukem 3D is the best of the series. There is nothing better than shrinking a group of enemies with a shrink ray, and them crushing them with the Duke's mighty boot.  ;D

Shujinco2

Quote from: Helios on January 18, 2008, 08:17:02 PM

Yeah, great game!
Duke Nukem 3D is the best of the series. There is nothing better than shrinking a group of enemies with a shrink ray, and them crushing them with the Duke's mighty boot.  ;D
I like KOing people with the "SUPER SECRET" KO boxing glove that sticks out of the wall in one of the levels.

It's this button you press, and a boxing glove just comes out of the wall and KO's you! It's HILARIOUS!

Syncopathic

I've been playing ToS, I can't stop, but at least it's been keeping me of the interwebs ;D

Fell

Quote from: Helios on January 18, 2008, 08:17:02 PM

Yeah, great game!

I love taking out the devastator AND FIRING LIKE THAR'S NOO TOMARROW!!!!

Spongebob does not approve

DSWiiMaster42

I have been addicted to SMG too, don't worry people. ;)

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)