News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

NSFCD Werewolf - Game Over

Started by The Riddler, August 22, 2008, 08:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: mackormoses on August 23, 2008, 09:31:42 PM
kill good ol Mack D: Bastards.
Alright, I'll do it. But only if you do it too.
...̅̅̅

Ares300

Dont let the bed-bugs vampires bite :O

ThePowerOfOne

Macawmoses

Silverhawk79

Macawmoses

The Riddler

The moon has risen, and the people of the town, as well as Rob, have fallen asleep. Silver laid in his bed on his side, one hand down his pants and the thumb of the other in his mouth. A breeze blew in through the window, bringing an awakening chill. Opening his eyes and stumbling a little, Silver got out of his bed to close his window. To his surprise, he noticed a shadow in the distance. Out of curiosity, he went outside... and the shadowy figure began getting closer. Silver noticed it's speed increasing and it's body hunching down. A werewolf was charging at him! He screamed as the werewolf grew even closer. Suddenly a light from the watch tower shined down on Silver.  The wolf retreated before he reached the light, and the Night Watch shouted down to Silver. "What are you doing out here? Go back to bed!" Silver didn't bother to explain, he just ran back to his room and locked the door behind him.

The Werewolf returned to his cabin quietly, unsatisfied and angry. He closed his curtains, hiding the moonlight, to revert himself to human form. He laid down and fell back asleep. Within moments, a vampire revealed itself from the shadows, and slowly moved toward the bed. He leaned in silently, and quickly latched himself to the sleepers neck. The sleeper attempted to scream, but his life was drained from him far too quickly. His eyes went dull and his body went limp, he was dead. The vampire wiped his mouth of blood and sighed happily. He pulled a knife from his cloak and carved "Werewolf" into the sleepers chest. Soundlessly he returned to the shadows.

The sun rose and the townsfolk left their rooms and cabins. Rob took a headcount, noticing that one person was missing. Silver bit his nails, and explained that he could have been killed that night, but the wolf must have been scared by the Night Watch's spotlight. Rob and the villagers entered the only cabin none of them lived in, and found Ridley in his bed, dead. They noticed the word carved into his chest, and Rob declared, "We should trust this, the last vampire you guys encountered did tell you how many werewolves there were, after all." The townsfolk all had a common chill down their spine, but were all relieved to know that one Werewolf of three was now down.

Summary:
Silverhawk was almost attacked by a Wolf, but was saved by the Night Watch.
Ridley was killed by a vampire, and revealed to be a Werewolf.

Day phase two begins now. Please send your votes on who to Lynch via PM, and keep in mind a majority of half+1 of all players MUST be reached for anyone to be eliminated.

sonicdude164

D: Bye Ridley, even though you were a werewolf >:(

Water ☮

The hell's wrong wit chu Silver!?

why would anyone get out there cabin to inspect the "shadow?"
that's how everyone dies in horror movies D:

anyway 5 left. D:

Light

Damn, that was nervewracking. I was afraid that I was the one who would be killed during last night's events. No matter, though; last night's happenings resulted in our favor. Now, on to the matter at hand... who should we vote to be lynched?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Water ☮

Quote from: LightningSword on August 24, 2008, 08:41:04 PM
Damn, that was nervewracking. I was afraid that I was the one who would be killed during last night's events. No matter, though; last night's happenings resulted in our favor. Now, on to the matter at hand... who should we vote to be lynched?
why so quick to lynch? we almost lost Silver and we have no real leads.

Silverhawk79

"Silver laid in his bed on his side, one hand down his pants and the thumb of the other in his mouth."
I lol'd really hard.
But darn, I nearly got killed off, and it's only the second day. O_o

Macawmoses

Whoo boy, luckily for us the WW's and Vamps need to kill one another off, but as for lynching, we now know Silver to not be a WW, could he be a vamp, vigilante, or seer, though? I think we are safe with him around, thus far, though. Now, what are we left with?

Light

Quote from: WaterGod on August 24, 2008, 08:49:04 PM
Quote from: LightningSword on August 24, 2008, 08:41:04 PM
why so quick to lynch? we almost lost Silver and we have no real leads.
Because the longer we wait around, the more likely it is that we won't reach a majority vote. If that happens, then the chance of us being totally wiped out increases. Of course, it could go against us...

...Which brings me to your second statement. I have a few theories. For instance, the incident with Silver, the wolf, and the Night Watch. Why was he able to save Silver, but not Ridley? Well, there are a few strong possibilities:

1) The Night Watch can't save people who are vampires/werewolves.
2) The Night Watch has some sort of restriction on his powers, such as he would only be able to save one or two people each night; or for the entire game, for that matter.

With that being said, the more likely of the options would be the latter. If the Night Watch couldn't save people who were vampires or werewolves, then we've just as good as won; unless, of course, the Night Watch himself was killed.

I know it doesn't give us much information about who to lynch, but we do know that the Night Watch has some sort of restriction on his powers. We can't take that for granted.

Mack: It is still possible that Silver is a werewolf; perhaps he knew of the Night Watch following him, and wanted to arrange the attack? This would only prove his innocence. But still, the odds aren't that great. Like I said; we have no real information based on who to lynch.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Macawmoses

We didn't know of the NW Role, though. Which poses the issue, and makes me believe Silver is not a WW, but he could still pose a danger to us common folk. I think the issue here is simple, the vamps need to beat the WW's, and vice verca...we figure some out, we let the others eat them, while we don't lynch until we are ready. We still get the job done, but we save our own.