News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

NSFCD Werewolf - Game Over

Started by The Riddler, August 22, 2008, 08:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Quote from: mackormoses on August 24, 2008, 09:20:13 PM
We didn't know of the NW Role, though. Which poses the issue, and makes me believe Silver is not a WW, but he could still pose a danger to us common folk. I think the issue here is simple, the vamps need to beat the WW's, and vice verca...we figure some out, we let the others eat them, while we don't lynch until we are ready. We still get the job done, but we save our own.
But remember; the wolves don't know who the vampires are, and vice versa. They could have accidentally killed a human instead of the opposition. For them, it's a fifty-fifty chance. But still... always account for variable of change. In this case; Ridley's death. That decreases the chance of the vampires killing a werewolf, making it more likely for us to become the victims. This is why we need to act quickly.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Macawmoses

As of now, I disagree, our Doc is safe, and if our Seer or Vigilante go, they can be revived. We risk losing the doc by lynching, which ends us.

The Riddler

>_>;

Can uh, everyone do me a favor?
I forgot I wasn't staying at my dad's house, and all the roles are saved on his computer. Can everyone PM me their roles? >_>; >_>;

Light

Quote from: mackormoses on August 24, 2008, 09:33:42 PM
As of now, I disagree, our Doc is safe, and if our Seer or Vigilante go, they can be revived. We risk losing the doc by lynching, which ends us.
However, there is only a 1/12 chance of the lynch result ending up being a doctor... no, make that 2/12, or 1/6, at most. There is a slight possibility that there is more than one doctor. Still, the odds are slim that we'd end up killing him. But I do see your logic; the overall probability of us lynching a werewolf/vampire is less than 40%. If we rely on these facts, then the sensible decision would be to not choose someone to lynch; but still...
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Macawmoses

I know, looking at the odds, I feel right now we're more likely to harm ourselves. Besides, the vigilante still can kill, the seer is a help, the doc, and the NG, on top of any other roles. We can be our own bane.

SkyMyl

Mack and Lightning are getting too into it. >_>;

Water ☮

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on August 25, 2008, 07:48:46 AM
No they're just discussing what would  be best for us.

we should all be doing the same. gathering information and such.

why is everyone else so silent?

Silverhawk79

Quote from: WaterGod on August 25, 2008, 08:26:24 AM

Why so serious?
I don't know. D:
Anyways, when do we vote again or whatever?

Macawmoses

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: WaterGod on August 25, 2008, 08:26:24 AM

What are we supposed to say? D:  They pretty much covered everything :P

Anyway, voted.

Macawmoses

Votes are pointless if we can't agree.

Silverhawk79

I voted too. Hopefully this time we can all agree on someone. D:

The Riddler

Rob had called the townsfolk out to give him their day's votes, and one by one, save a few, they gave him their ballots. Mack and Lightning were deep in discussion, Mack declaring that lynching will get the group nowhere. Lightning seemed uneasy, but reluctantly agreed. Phaze felt like he didn't need to speak, as it seemed all the best options were covered. Rob was disappointed in that they once again didn't reach a majority. After counting the last ballot, he turned to the people of the town with his hand on his gun, "Starting tomorrow, those of you who decide to not vote will be called out. If you choose not to vote, everyone will know. Get out of here." As the day day turned to night, the townsfolk returned to their beds.

Once again, no one was lynched. This could turn out to be a dangerous choice for you guys.

MasterYoungLink: ||
Doodleboy: |
LiveOnTheEdge: |
Sonicdude: |

The night phase begins now. Like the last three phases, decisions are due 11pm EST tomorrow. Baddies, send in your kills and those of you with abilities, send in whether or not you wish to use them.

Macawmoses

I'm not concerned with my non voting, I've made it public, but this could be a means to fimd out who is indeed eager to vote, as they are helped. See ya'll in the morning.

Doodle

I have a feeling I'm going to get killed this time around. :(
YEAH