News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

NSFCD Werewolf - Game Over

Started by The Riddler, August 22, 2008, 08:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicdude164

I too don't really see much point in the lynching at this point.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: sonicdude164 on August 26, 2008, 12:44:35 PM
I too don't really see much point in the lynching at this point.
Me either. Its a bit too soon in the game to be lynching people, but its part of the game, you gotta do it.

Macawmoses

The next sunrise we NEED to hang em high.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: mackormoses on August 26, 2008, 02:20:35 PM
The next sunrise we NEED to hang em high.
Yeah, because the more people we have...the more werewolves/vampires we still have. D:

Macawmoses

By the end of this night, we should have enough. It's crucial we all agree, though.

sonicdude164

Quote from: mackormoses on August 26, 2008, 03:20:32 PM
By the end of this night, we should have enough. It's crucial we all agree, though.
Well who are you thinking of?

Silverhawk79

Quote from: sonicdude164 on August 26, 2008, 03:43:50 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on August 26, 2008, 03:20:32 PM
Well who are you thinking of?
We need to discuss these things via PM. >.>

The Riddler

While the townsfolk rested, MYL was in his room, meditating. Sitting "Indian Style" with his eyes closed, he began to think about his fellow townsfolk. He saw something that shocked him, so he opened his eyes. Upon opening his eyes, he saw a face. This face was standing right in front of him, with it's finger in front of it's mouth. It whispered, "Shh," as it used a fingernail from the other hand to slice his throat. MYL fell over, hitting a light switch near his bed. He saw that his assailant was a vampire, a fiend with a grin on his face. MYL's vision grew darker as the vampire drank the blood that dripped from his wound.

Mack was restless in his sleep. He constantly pictured Vampires and Werewolves and panicked in his dreams. He saw the faces of his friends and family, those who had been slain by evil. He woke up frightened, and opened his drawer. From the drawer he pulled a knife; he had been engulfed with fear and paranoia. He stormed out of his cabin, knife in hand, ready to kill the first person he could find. Suddenly, from behind, he was tackled down. A wolf was on his back, tearing through his skin with it's teeth and claws. Mack let out a muffled yell before being finished by the beast, who left with his heart in it's mouth.

The sun rose once again, and the townsfolk had left their shelters. The first thing anyone had noticed was Mack's body, laying in a pool of blood. No one could say anything, a few of them shed some tears. Rob noticed the knife in Mack's hand and said to the townsfolk, "He must've been out to kill someone..."

Rob took a headcount, taking into account the one person they already knew to be dead. One was still missing, however. Someone shouted out MYL's name, and the group rushed to his cabin. Inside they found MYL hunched beside his bed, two holes in his neck and a cut throat. On the table next to him, they found a notebook labeled "My Findings." They opened it, only to find most of the pages torn out. One page had a message written in blood. "Your friend here was very special." Rob closed the book and let out a long drawn sigh. "We need to find out who is doing this, we can't hesitate any longer."

MasterYoungLink, the Seer, was killed by a Vampire.
mackormoses, the Vigilante, was killed by a Wolf.

Day phase three begins now. Please send your votes on who to Lynch via PM by 11PM EST tomorrow, and keep in mind a majority of half+1 of all players MUST be reached for anyone to be eliminated. Those who choose not to vote will be revealed and will have one vote automatically against them.

Silverhawk79

MAAAAAAAAAAACK. ;______;
Damnit and darnit. We just lost 2 important people. :(

sonicdude164

:( Mack and MYL are gone...

I guess we should start lynching then.

ThePowerOfOne

OH SHI-

Didn't see Mack dying anytime soon D:

The Riddler

Ignore how unrealistic this is. I didn't think this clearly when I wrote the previous story.

The doctor saw Mack and immediately rushed to get his tools. A patient without a heart would be tough to revive, but he felt he could do it. He pulled out a cooler and opened it, revealing a heart on ice. "This has been in stock since we opened the hospital, but we never needed it." Using his tools he mended Mack's body, and closed it up with stitches. Mack was still lifeless, so the doctor warmed up a defibrillator, which he had running on a car battery. "CLEAR!" Nothing. "CLEAR!!" Nothing. The doctor upped the wattage, which would run the battery dead, but it was his last hope. "CLEAR!!!" Mack started breathing. Rob and the townsfolk were in a state of shock, it was a miracle. Mack painfully stood up and said, "You knew you couldn't get rid of me." He passed out and they carried him to his bed to rest. The doctor sighed... he had used up the last of his equipment.

Mackormoses has been revived, and the Doctor is now an ordinary townsfolk.

If any of you would like to rethink your lynch votes, feel free.

Macawmoses

Back in Black baby, knife in hand.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: mackormoses on August 26, 2008, 09:04:45 PM
Back in Black baby, knife in hand.
I knew it wouln't be so easy to kill you :P

But now we are down a Doctor AND Seer D=  And we aren't really that far into the game yet :-\

Shit, smiley attack.

Macawmoses

I'd like to add, Rob, what you wrote me saying was what I was gonna post :P

Now, the Doc saved me, risky call, knowing the Seer's use. I get one round to live before I'm slain, so I need to make the best of it. Would the Doc pm me, please?