Main Menu

Activity and Why NSF is Near Dead

Started by Macawmoses, March 16, 2009, 05:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syncopathic

Quote from: Kaz on March 21, 2009, 01:27:49 AM
Quote from: Pixie on March 21, 2009, 12:44:09 AM
It's because I left.

But for serious you guys are boring.  Most of you are intelligent, but still very boring. (;

STAY

I CAN'T KEEP THIS PLACE INTERESTING ON MY OWN
Just the both of you posting make this place more interesting. =\

Rayquarian

RedYoshi

Yeah it seems down time has been at an all-time high (ironic huh?) Bad choice of words :P

Anyway, NSF will have spikes of activity here and there but we mustn't give up hope. I'm sure activity will increase if we just wait patiently but it seems only time will tell.
Will edit sig later...:P

Magnum

Hey. I never post much anyways.

Also we are suppose to be a nintendo forum/site but there hasn't been many nintendo Blockbusters as of late(haven't played Madworld so I can't count that)
Once all the big main games were out of the way it started to fall. No Zelda, Mario, Brawl news that makes people want to check up on the site. Everybody who is still here just likes to talk to each other because they are friends now. And you kind of run out of things to talk about after a while.

But hey, that's just my two-cents.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

GreatGonzales106

Quote from: MagnumSonic on March 21, 2009, 11:19:41 AM
Also we are suppose to be a nintendo forum/site but there hasn't been many nintendo Blockbusters as of late(haven't played Madworld so I can't count that)
One all the big main games were out of the way it started to fall. No Zelda, Mario, Brawl news that makes people want to check up on the site. Everybody who is still here just likes to talk to each other because they are friends now. And you kind of run out of things to talk about after a while.

But hey, that's just my two-cents.
I actually completely agree with this.

Macawmoses

Kaz and Pixie for President 09.

And yeah. Our loose focus has no items of interest at all. .-.

Spam

The Seventh

meh

JrDude

I'm not posting because no one's posting.
And you guys are very uninteresting with more uninteresting topics.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Ares300

Think about it, Nintendo itself is dead. the company is just feeding off of all the money they make from crappy licensed games, occasionally, there's a diamond in the rough, but IMO, since the Wiis second year out, Nintendos lost interest to their original fans.

As for the forums themselves, we've pretty much run out of thigns to talk about. The only revitalization I can think of is if Nintendo re-launches the official NSider, but i doubt it.

Linkman

Quote from: Lord Layton on March 22, 2009, 12:51:21 PM
Kaz and Pixie for President 09.

And yeah. Our loose focus has no items of interest at all. .-.
Oh wow, what if we actually did hold some kind of election thing for a "president of nsfcd"?

I DON'T KNOW, MAYBE IT WOULD MAKE THINGS INTERESTING.

Macawmoses

Because having NS2's President involved totally wouldn't make it look like we copied them.

Titus Andronicus

I think we need some more dinosaurs around here. Dinosaurs never hurt anybody.

EXCEPT FOR DINO RIDERS.

Credit to Anne "Her?" Veal.
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Custom

Quote from: Lord Layton on March 22, 2009, 07:33:21 PM
Because having NS2's President involved totally wouldn't make it look like we copied them.

Kaz and Pixie.

King and Queen of NSF.

We have female users. It could work.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Linkman

Quote from: Customrobo13 on March 22, 2009, 08:09:00 PM
Quote from: Lord Layton on March 22, 2009, 07:33:21 PM

Kaz and Pixie.

King and Queen of NSF.

We have female users. It could work.
Do it. 

Besides, NS2 has copied enough stuff off of the original NSF, it's not like they would care if we took some ideas from them.