News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Activity and Why NSF is Near Dead

Started by Macawmoses, March 16, 2009, 05:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

Quote from: Rayquarian on March 18, 2009, 07:23:04 PM
Truthfully, I don't see much difference between this forum and many other forums.  I think the big problem is lack of appeal.  Something about the forum, maybe it's default skin, drives people away from it.

The difference is right in front of you. Sites like NS2 stockpile themselves with a certain type of user (in their case, idiots, but dedicated idiots), partly out of luck. Like FH said, we're a bunch of lazy intercourse s, so that's the type of forum we have. Maybe if we were all mindless Nintendo-loving forum-elitist drones like NS2 users, we'd get things done.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on March 18, 2009, 11:34:35 PM
My problem with most of the themes is they feel like they need to be more polished and smooth.  They feel like they don't flow very well to me.
We need a dedicated graphic designer. Bluaki is sort of one, but I don't know if he'd qualify as a full-fledged graphic designer.

Doodle

Quote from: Jesus lol on March 19, 2009, 02:37:36 PM
My problem with most of the themes is they feel like they need to be more polished and smooth.  They feel like they don't flow very well to me.
We need a dedicated graphic designer. Bluaki is sort of one, but I don't know if he'd qualify as a full-fledged graphic designer.
I don't know about coding it, but I wouldn't mind doing some designing. Maybe.
I don't have much of a role here, I'm just...here. Some sort of job would be cool.

We need something to attract members, though. We're always getting active users that decide to leave, but rarely a new member that sticks around. We had Blaperile, but he left over being bullied... :|
I really can't think of anything that would attract new members, though. No matter what we do, a bigger and better site probably does it.
YEAH

BOSSNIG

hand me a css doccument and i'll check it out
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Silverhawk79

Quote from: hawtgurl69 on March 19, 2009, 04:22:55 PM
hand me a css doccument and i'll check it out
Depends on which skin you want to look at.

Triforceman22

Maybe if the staff and members were a little... oh, I don't know.... Less antagonizing?
Seriously, vagina cleaning device-baggy staff and members is a major turn-off to new members....

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Shujinco2

Quote from: Triforceman22 on March 21, 2009, 12:01:17 AM
Maybe if the staff and members were a little... oh, I don't know.... Less antagonizing?
Seriously, d**che-baggy staff and members is a major turn-off to new members....
At least it's not like it used to be though...

Macawmoses

Quote from: Shujinco2 on March 21, 2009, 12:04:36 AM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on March 21, 2009, 12:01:17 AM
Seriously, d**che-baggy staff and members is a major turn-off to new members....
At least it's not like it used to be though...
It's not like we have staff meetings on how to make everyone's life miserable. That was before we were nsfcd!

Triforceman22

But still, were all poop holes.  ;D

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Macawmoses

Then we need to target that demographic.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Lord Layton on March 21, 2009, 12:12:50 AM
Then we need to target that demographic.
Wouldn't the poop holes be the people to leave the site first?

Then again... maybe not. Hmm...

Pixie

It's because I left.

But for serious you guys are boring.  Most of you are intelligent, but still very boring. (;
(:

Kaz

Quote from: Pixie on March 21, 2009, 12:44:09 AM
It's because I left.

But for serious you guys are boring.  Most of you are intelligent, but still very boring. (;

STAY

I CAN'T KEEP THIS PLACE INTERESTING ON MY OWN
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.