News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The NSFCD Olympics: BEHOLD CHAMPION ROB

Started by Rius, May 30, 2010, 11:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Missingno6

Don't think I'll ever make 60 posts. I'll try though.
Pokemon Platinum FC: 3610 3031 1498

Kayo

Olympics COULD be made a child board in the game corner (give it a creative name like, i dunno some Greek place, because you know, olympics, etc.) and that would be more organized. Hey, Survivor had its own board.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Night the Lucario

Quote from: Zorua on June 07, 2010, 12:00:51 PM
Olympics COULD be made a child board in the game corner (give it a creative name like, i dunno some Greek place, because you know, olympics, etc.) and that would be more organized. Hey, Survivor had its own board.

I vote we call it either Athens, or the Coliseum. And I favour The Coliseum.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Kayo

Quote from: Night the Lucario on June 07, 2010, 01:08:40 PM
I vote we call it either Athens, or the Coliseum. And I favour The Coliseum.
Yes, that.

Is that really how it's spelled? I always thought it had 2 S's. like, Colisseum, Colosseum, C- oh wait, that last one didn't get a red wiggly line under it.

But i really don't know poop about Greek places. .-.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Night the Lucario

There are two spellings. Most just use Coliseum. I've seen a few call it the Colosseum upon occasion, though.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Jayat

I would like to join in on the SSBB Olympics tournament

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

Macawmoses

The coliseum was Roman. Not Greek.

And the point of this is to spread activity, so in terms of my opinion, I see no need for a board when a thread is capable of being a central hub.

tibar21

only 39 more posts to go. wow i'll try
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Rius

Quote from: Tito on June 08, 2010, 10:45:35 PM
The coliseum was Roman. Not Greek.

And the point of this is to spread activity, so in terms of my opinion, I see no need for a board when a thread is capable of being a central hub.
Yeah, there's no real need for a Olympics board, and, as Mack pointed out, it would be counterproductive to a major reason for the competition. Everything about the competition is organized on the first page, including links to all of the contest threads on the forum.

On that note, most of the contest information has been updated. If you haven't seen any of the contest threads yet, go to the front page and follow the links. Each one will be a lot of fun and all guarantee points, so go give it a try. ^__^

DededeCloneChris

I want to sign up as well. I want to try out Pokemon and SSBB.

Dawei

Shit, now I have to get good at MKWii.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Dawei on June 12, 2010, 10:17:35 AM
Shit, now I have to get good at MKWii.
That's because you won't have Pokemon.

tibar21

Quote from: Nik on June 10, 2010, 12:41:42 PM
only 39 more posts to go. wow i'll try
whew i met the posting requirement. intercourse  yeah!
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Totla

Oh god I forgot about the posting requirement. hopefully i make it.

Irene Adler

Too bad I'm gone the 24th through the 3rd. :v

Aka Princess_Peach_and_Vivian/Florina/Pavie