News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Ladies and gentlemen of NSFCD, we are in deep peril as of July 18th, 2010.

Started by SkyMyl, July 18, 2010, 03:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Canada: 14 Gold in Olympics
United States: 9

"Barack Obama will have to shell out $45.40 for a case of 24 Molson Canadian, after losing a bet to Stephen Harper."

"a bet between White House spokesman Robert Gibbs and the Prime Minister's spokesman, Dimitri Soudas. They bet on the outcome of the women's gold-medal hockey game."

and let's not forget that we made this

and this

Nayrman

tell me, who won the Stanley Cup with his game 6 winning OT goal? Oh right, Patrick Sharp, an American. *and guess who currently has the longest Stanley Cup drought? Maple Leafs...a.k.a. Canada*

Kayo

Mack, Justin Bieber came out of your country.

That's right I went there.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

...Soooooo...I don't really recall Mack doing something bad to all of us. The baddest of things that happened to this place was when it was sold but he wasn't responsible of that. And somehow, I think SkyMyl is more tyrant-looking than Mack ever was.

Neerb

I was born into the Super Smash Bros section of this site during the anticipation of Brawl, so MoM was one of the first members I remember, but for some reason I'm leaning towards SkyMyl in this battle.

PsychoYoshi

Kayo

Mack didn't do just one thing wrong, he's responsible for a lot.

Team SkyMyl. <3
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

Macawmoses

Quote from: Nayrman on July 19, 2010, 01:08:00 PM

tell me, who won the Stanley Cup with his game 6 winning OT goal? Oh right, Patrick Sharp, an American. *and guess who currently has the longest Stanley Cup drought? Maple Leafs...a.k.a. Canada*

For the visualization...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Blackhawks#Current_roster

2 Americans on the American team.  12 Canadians.

I think the combined point total for Canada is just a wee bit higher.

Kayo

Quote from: Mace on July 19, 2010, 04:46:28 PM
Miley Cyrus
Billy Ray Cyrus
All of the Twilight Actors (I think)
Twilight
Jonas'

Mack your country spewed out Justin Bieber.

/thread
[move][/move]

Neerb

Java

So_So_Man

Quote from: SkyMyl on July 18, 2010, 06:26:08 PM
Yes, actually. AMERICAN toast will aid us in defeating the Canadian bastard that is Mackormoses, the only Canadian administrator on this website.

What are Canadians weak to, everyone?
Dammit Myl, I wanted to be on your side for this, but you just had to go there and pull the nationality card.  I think this means I am the only person on Mack's team...

On a vaguely related note, Canada is pretty darn awesome.  Just think of all the things we've given you:
Superman (led to superhero revolution)
Bioware
Hockey
Maple Syrup
Canadian Beer
Somewhere to threaten to move to
Probably a whole bunch of other stuff I'm forgetting