<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

When will the world end next?

Started by Kayo, June 17, 2011, 01:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: Tahrann on July 05, 2011, 08:17:08 PM
"Silverhawk79! That's right!"

Thus sayeth in chapter 69 of the Great Book Of Dundleboof.
FUCK
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

phatyo

August 4th or 5th when the US dollar will hit 0. And gold and silver shale retake there place as the global currency. Unless congress intercourse s over a couple of billionaires. Either way I'm safe :)

Kayo

Quote from: phatyo on July 22, 2011, 12:12:53 AM
August 4th or 5th when the US dollar will hit 0. And gold and silver shale retake there place as the global currency. Unless congress intercourse s over a couple of billionaires. Either way I'm safe :)
You should kill yourself on August 3rd then since apparently the world's doomed to end the next day.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: phatyo on July 22, 2011, 12:12:53 AM

what the intercourse

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on July 27, 2011, 12:41:36 PM
it's phatyo, are you surprised?

yes
that's actually the stupidest thing i've ever heard

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

[move][/move]

Doodle

Quote from: Custom on July 28, 2011, 10:33:52 AM
yes
that's actually the stupidest thing i've ever heard
I don't know about that
phatyo has a lot of posts here
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on July 28, 2011, 07:43:31 PM
I don't know about that
phatyo has a lot of posts here
hey look you've reached 12,000.
[move][/move]

Doodle

YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on July 28, 2011, 08:14:56 PM
oh
I missed my 12k get :(
Quick, delete 7 of your old po--

Wait, there's a recycling board here so I think the posts would still count.
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

The world? Idk. The US ends August 2 when the market collapses though. China's going to take over as the next super power. The States will be divided up among the remaining countries.
And we will all have tinfoil hats.

Kayo

Quote from: Orgizirtee on July 31, 2011, 09:59:58 PM
The world? Idk. The US ends August 2 when the market collapses though. China's going to take over as the next super power. The States will be divided up among the remaining countries.
You're as bad as phatyo D:
[move][/move]

Doodle

Quote from: Kayo on July 31, 2011, 10:07:28 PM
You're as bad as phatyo D:

Quote from: Orgizirtee on July 31, 2011, 09:59:58 PM
YEAH

Kayo

[move][/move]