News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

When will the world end next?

Started by Kayo, June 17, 2011, 01:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super

Quote from: Tahrann on June 21, 2011, 10:44:53 PM
Interesting, I though people just said that to try to make it look like they actually have the advantage. Musta been my imagination.
I have a distinct advantage. I'm not throwing out silliness.

Super

Haha, I'm just talking out my ass.

Tahrann

Quote from: Super on June 21, 2011, 10:51:08 PM
Haha, I'm just talking out my ass.

I know, I just wanted to see what might make ya tick. I like seeing how other people think so that I can learn from their thought processes.
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Super

Quote from: Tahrann on June 21, 2011, 10:53:37 PM
I know, I just wanted to see what might make ya tick. I like seeing how other people think so that I can learn from their thought processes.
I like to mess with people.

Tahrann

Quote from: Super on June 21, 2011, 11:03:11 PM
I like to mess with people.

I know that as well, that is why there were no flame wars going on.

Doodle

Quote from: Tahrann on June 21, 2011, 10:58:06 AM
Only if you want it to "control your mind".
Nobody wants anything to control their mind, but that doesn't stop it from doing so.
YEAH

Tahrann

Quote from: Doodle on June 23, 2011, 10:08:00 PM
Nobody wants anything to control their mind, but that doesn't stop it from doing so.

Let me ask you this then, what is stopping you from being under some sort of mind control? Is it because you say you have free thought or logic? Because that might even be what you are only told you have while being manipulated. What I am saying is, just because you fall under the banner of "religion" does not make you automatically under its control just like if you were Atheistic or Agnostic it does not mean you are mind control free. I like to think for myself, but does that mean someone else is thinking for me?

Though I do agree with you that almost no one wants to be under the control of something or someone, but that does not always stop it from happening.

Kayo

Religion is getting too complicated.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Free will is a laughable notion, but that debate is far too sophisticated for most of you.

Super

Quote from: Zero on June 25, 2011, 01:07:30 PM
Free will is a laughable notion, but that debate is far too sophisticated for most of you.
Because you're exploding with sophistication.

Rayquarian

The world is going to end yesterday.

Matt

Tahraan reminds me of phatyo and JrDude.

Kayo

Quote from: Matt on June 25, 2011, 05:58:24 PM
Tahraan reminds me of phatyo and JrDude.
He's not phat or annoying enough.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Matt

Quote from: Kayo on June 25, 2011, 06:26:10 PM
He's not phat or annoying enough.

True, but he is a stubborn dumbass.

Tahrann