News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

When will the world end next?

Started by Kayo, June 17, 2011, 01:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RX-78-2

Quote from: Kayo on June 30, 2011, 07:37:01 PM
I was paying more attention to the number of ones. Knowing some of the Catholics we have these days, they might just see that as proof enough of the world ending.
I don't know where you came up with Catholics believing in that, but you probably meant to mention fundamentalist Christians.

Quote from: Neerb on July 01, 2011, 08:16:18 AM
666=mark of the beast. When the anti-christ takes over, no one without this mysterious mark, which is somehow related to the number, will be able to do anything, thus you will need to swear loyalty to him to buy things, travel, etc. It's like we'll all be required by law to have barcodes on our foreheads or something to that effect.

That's all. What the date is according to our modern calendar has absolutely nothing at all to do with the end of the world.
You're very right. Somewhere in Revelations (i.e. a book of the Bible) it says that the Mark of the Beast must be on everyone's foreheads and the backs of their hands. Something like that.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Matt

Quote from: Kayo on July 01, 2011, 11:01:13 AM
Yeah but the thing is, people still BELIEVE that certain coincidental dates = the end of the world.

Those people are incompetent.

Doodle

Quote from: Kayo on July 01, 2011, 11:01:13 AM
Yeah but the thing is, people still BELIEVE that certain coincidental dates = the end of the world.
People like to believe in things with little or no valid evidence backing them.
YEAH

Kayo

Well, most Americans will believe anything you tell them.

And that's how these things spread.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Tahrann

Quote from: Kayo on July 02, 2011, 05:13:46 PM
Well, most Americans will believe anything you tell them.

And that's how these things spread.

Not just America, but humanity. Make us a little something, add some facts to make it look legit, and then tell people it is the logical or right way to go.
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Kayo

Quote from: Tahrann on July 02, 2011, 10:03:13 PM
Not just America, but humanity. Make us a little something, add some facts to make it look legit, and then tell people it is the logical or right way to go.
Bill Gates bought out Nintendo.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Super

Tahrann is highly intelligent.

^ Imagine if people believed that.

Kayo

Quote from: Super on July 02, 2011, 10:13:08 PM

Add some "facts".
[move][/move]

Tahrann

Quote from: Super on July 02, 2011, 10:13:08 PM

I'm honored that someone cared to spell my name right.

Super

Kayo

[move][/move]

Tahrann

Kayo

[move][/move]

Tahrann

Quote from: Kayo on July 03, 2011, 12:37:52 AM
I think we need some numbers, figures, and diagrams.

Well, we have numbers, just no figures or diagrams. Then again, what are you paying me for, right?

Kayo

Quote from: Tahrann on July 03, 2011, 12:41:56 AM
Well, we have numbers, just no figures or diagrams. Then again, what are you paying me for, right?
I thought we agreed not to talk about that in public.
[move][/move]