News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Viewtifulboy Part TWO

Started by Zero, March 19, 2013, 12:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Don't ever EVER lose to yourself!

Viewtifulboy

What has Might Guy got to do with me at all?  I hardly exercise and like to focus on genjutsu instead of taijustu.

whatwewishfor

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 19, 2013, 12:20:37 PM
What has Might Guy got to do with me at all?  I hardly exercise and like to focus on genjutsu instead of taijustu.
because you look almost as gay as him and love to shove your face into other men.
whatever

Zero

Quote from: goldfishman on March 19, 2013, 01:14:01 PM
because you look almost as gay as him and love to shove your face into other men.

Viewtifulboy

You don't know what I look like.  And he doesn't look gay at all.  That'd be profiling. :|

whatwewishfor

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 19, 2013, 04:30:41 PM
You don't know what I look like.  And he doesn't look gay at all.  That'd be profiling. :|
i bet you give great blowjobs if you can move your head like that.
whatever

Zero

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 19, 2013, 04:30:41 PM

Don't lose to yourself man, you're in the red!

Viewtifulboy

Quote from: Z on March 19, 2013, 05:21:16 PM
Don't lose to yourself man, you're in the red!
What do you mean?

Viewtifulboy

Silverhawk79

Flying Chickens

Searched the link to his blog and found a couple things. Based on areas the link has been posted, it's possible he's the creator of a King of Fighters fan page on Facebook, and has a Reddit account that goes by the name Ashcrexl. If the latter is true, then it seems like he may not be so ignorant, but he is still a retard and immensely dislikable.

http://www.reddit.com/user/Ashcrexl