News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Have You Ever

Started by Thirdkoopa, March 28, 2010, 07:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arachnid

yes And I don't think it's that bad.

have you ever accidentally slipped when pulling something and punched someone?
l   l              l   l                                       l    l            l    l
                                                              \   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                           ii   ll (({{0}}))  ll  ii
                                                           ii   ll  \({{}})/  ll  ii
                                                            l   l    \({})/     l   l
                                                                      \---/

Allegory

Yes, and they bled profusely.

Have you ever been to a communist country?

Rayquarian

No.

Have you ever killed anything larger than a big pig?

Allegory

Yes several times.

Have you ever broken a wall, like put a hole in it or something like that?

arachnid

If punching your brother through a wall counts then yes.

have you ever punched something out of anget that was harder than you thought with people around and had to hold back tears in your eyes to act like nothing happened?
l   l              l   l                                       l    l            l    l
                                                              \   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                           ii   ll (({{0}}))  ll  ii
                                                           ii   ll  \({{}})/  ll  ii
                                                            l   l    \({})/     l   l
                                                                      \---/

Allegretto

No, my fists break through everything.

Have you ever smoked marijuana?

Anarchy_Jas

No Pac-Man, drugs are bad!

Have you ever been puked on?
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Chrona

..No.

..Have you ever lived in another country?

Anarchy_Jas

No...

Have you ever jumped in a bouncy house. More points if you was 18+ last time you did. XD
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Shujinco2

Yeah, of course.

Have you ever stayed up REALLY late the day before a party?

So_So_Man

No.

Have you ever made posts on a forum when really you should be studying for the exams you have next week?

NiMa74

Plenty of times. Back in the days of Ye Olde NSider.

Have you ever had less than an hour to do something and tried to bullpoop your way through it by taking the easy way out because the project doesn't interest you at all?

tibar21

every intercourse ing time.

have you ever flipped off a camera?
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Totla

Yeah, and my dad ended up seeing it somehow, but he didn't care.

Ever cheated on a boy/girlfriend?

Chrona

...No...that'd be awful...

..Have you ever confessed to someone?