News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Got an Xbox 360

Started by DSWiiMaster42, February 19, 2008, 07:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DSWiiMaster42

Today I went to Sams Club and got an Xbox 360. I got the 360 bundle that was $400, and it came with the following:

• Console (regular model)
  • Headset
  • One Xbox Live Arcade game (already on the hard drive, and it's a really fun puzzle game)
  • Xbox Live free trial
  • Ethernet cable
  • Two controllers
  • Controller charger

Then I rented 3 games: Sonic '06, Assassin's Creed, and Panzer Dragoon (an old Xbox game based on the Saturn classic). Sonic '06 is good so far, but I only have two problems with it: It takes a long time to load, and you can easily fall off a platform. Other than that, Sonic '06 is a good game. Assassin's Creed is excellent, I don't have any problems with it so far. I haven't played Panzer Dragoon yet, but I will tonight or tomorrow. I haven't connected to Xbox Live yet (the ethernet cable is too short and won't extend out of my room), but when I do, please add me. My profile name is SegaSonic127 and my icon shows a monkey. See ya online (once I get Halo 3 and Guitar Hero 3).

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Magnum

Nice little bundle. I will add you when you get it. Mine's 'MagnumSonic555'

Notice anything similar?
Also, watch out for the Eye of Sauron on The Final Acts in Sonic '06 ;)

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

skullkid

Good, for you, now get Bioshock which you will enjoy as your best game for the X-box 360.

DSWiiMaster42

Quote from: skullkid on February 20, 2008, 05:50:54 PM
Good, for you, now get Bioshock which you will enjoy as your best game for the X-box 360.
I'm going to rent Bioshock once I return Sonic, Assassin's Creed, and Panzer Dragoon to the video store. BTW, PD won't work on my 360. :(

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Ridley

Awsome Hope you enjoy yourself.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...