News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

There's a big difference between Very Hard and Intense *SPOILERS*

Started by Daft Pink, April 06, 2008, 05:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daft Pink

So, I was looking at the challenges because I had gotten mad off from getting owned by Tabuu on Boss Battle in Intense mode. Then, I saw that there was a challenge for beating it on very hard. Then I beat it on my first try, easily. Tabuu only did 14% to me. (I finally figured out how to dodge those stupid rings of death! :O) So, I don't get why there's such a big difference between Very Hard and Intense. Intense gets me so mad off all the time. Especially because Duon always makes me get a heart before and after him.

Nayrman

Yea, the jump is insane. I came SO CLOSE to beating it on Intense as well. It was so annoying.
I don't care at this point. I've done everything this game has to offer in terms of single player BS. Done all the challenges except for Bosses on Intense.
Now it's just online online online

HTA!

I would have to say your handicap is probably lowered for Intense, as are the damage and frequency of Bosses good moves.

SkyMyl

The jump IS massive. I still can't believe how slow and fast Rayquaza is on the two. :O

FruitFlow

I've never really tried Very Hard on anything. Always use intense, and it is as hard as heck.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Retronintendodude7

Yeah, there's a pretty big difference between the two. I beat Very Hard with Toon Link on my first try but it took me a few days to remember all the bosses attack patterns to be able to beat it with Toon Link.

If you really need to for the harder bosses like Rayquaza and Duon, you might want to Smash attack them once or twice then run until they do an attack. ;)

For Tabuu, just beat on him and pray you can dodge his attacks. (I kept getting hit by the rings even though I almost never got hit any other time. :P)

Kilroy

It doesn't make sense. I've cleared most everything on hard, except one or two things on intense, but still, it's a enormous jump.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT