News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Sega: Silver the Hedgehog

Started by Mario64, May 02, 2008, 03:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mario64

Who is Silver and what part does he play in the Sonic game series?

P.S. if you don't know who I'm talking about images below:

Shujinco2

He's a part of the G.G's, an underground organization trying to take down the corrupt Rokakku Police, while at the same time protecting their awesome street cred by defeating enemy gangs, shredding up Tokyo with their insane roller blading skills and "tagging" everything in sight.

Tupin

Quote from: Shujinco on May 02, 2008, 07:36:35 PM
He's a part of the G.G's, an underground organization trying to take down the corrupt Rokakku Police, while at the same time protecting their awesome street cred by defeating enemy gangs, shredding up Tokyo with their insane roller blading skills and "tagging" everything in sight.
Awesome, I didn't know Silver was in Jet Grind Radio.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 02, 2008, 07:40:14 PM
Yeah, super secret character! :D :P

Tupin

Quote from: Shujinco on May 02, 2008, 07:45:07 PM
That post was a mistake, huh?

Shujinco2

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 02, 2008, 07:50:46 PM
????

lolwut?

I beez confuzzled. :9

Tupin

Quote from: Shujinco on May 02, 2008, 07:54:42 PM
????

lolwut?

Did you mean to post that in this thread?

Shujinco2

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 02, 2008, 07:57:30 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on May 02, 2008, 07:54:42 PM
????

lolwut?

Did you mean to post that in this thread?
Sure did! :D

Triforce_Luigi

K, so I'll explain.

Silver the Hedgehog first made an appearance Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) as one of the three major characters. He is a psychokinetic hedgehog, displayed in his vastly different gameplay.

[spoiler]Silver is partnered with Blaze the Cat and seeks to destroy Iblis, who destroyed the world in the future. Under the influence of Mephiles the Dark, Silver journeys into the past to kill Sonic the Hedgehog, believing him to be the "Iblis Trigger" destined to unleash fiery destruction on the world. In reality, it was all a ruse by Mephiles, who wanted to harness Iblis's power. In the end, Silver transformed into Super Silver, and with Sonic and Shadow, defeated Solaris, a time god. Mephiles, the incarnation of Solaris's cruely and intelligence, and Iblis, the incarnation of Solaris's power," were destroyed. However, to save the future, Princess Elise of Soleanna must blow out the Flames of Disaster in the past, thus erasing the events of the game. This is not a complete game summary, so look it up if you want to know more.[/spoiler]

He also appears in Sonic Rivals and its sequel as one of Sonic's many rivals.

DSWiiMaster42

LOL Jet Grind Radio! :D I love JGR (you all knew that already).

Anyway, Silver is a white hedgehog who first appeared in Sonic Rivals (Rivals was released before Sonic '06 and I'm not joking), he has telekinetic powers and his voice is annoying as hell. He can also fly too.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

DededeCloneChris

He is very naive as Blaze says about him.