News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Ask The Person Below You A Question Thread.

Started by StarWindWizard7, August 28, 2008, 08:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

DededeCloneChris

Spam

Spam the canned good...

and you my good sir or lady?

StarWindWizard7

"Sir".
(aww thats nice)

Do you consider yourself attractive?

Zovistograt

It's a matter of opinion, but I do not care about physical attractiveness.  I care about the personality.  I guess I like my own personality, but obviously that's because I am me.  I know not everyone likes my personality but I suppose I'd like to be with someone who has the same personality.

I think I took that question too far.

Do you have cool shades?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Spam

Yes I do and your new desk looks nice from the front yard...

So what's your opinion on G. W. Bush

Mario583

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

StarWindWizard7

Only if I'm reading an idiots post.

Whats the 1st thing you do when you wake up in the morning?

Zovistograt

Listen to the UK hardcore track "Wakey Wakey (Stormtrooper & HN2 Remix)", which is my alarm.

WAKEY WAKEY
RISE AND SHINE
IT'S TIME TO GO CRAZY
CUZ IT'S HARDCORE TIME

...when do you get up on schooldays?

JrDude

6:30 'cause I can get ready and eat breakfast in a snap.

Oh no! 3 people are dead, and you're the only witness left. How did they die?
[move][/move]
Dude .

SkyMyl

We went through this already.

What's your favorite game ever?

Triforceman22

Tie between Majora's mask, Sonic 2 and sonic 3 and Knuckles

What did you get for your birthday this year?

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

metroidhunter777

Xbox 360

What's your opinion on gay marriages?

Pachuri

http://news.aol.com/article/connecticut-says-gays-can-marry/207346

Well, it seems the Connecticut state judiciary said a ban on gay marriage is unconstitutional in a 4-3 decision, and legislature to affirm that should be put within the next year in the state (or so they expect).
Question is, do you support gay marriages?
This is of course been a major issue the last couple of years, and even is now, as evident by the blatant hate speech only AOL's forums could provide (see comments at the bottom of the page.
Personally, I'm okay with it, even support it if you will. Mostly due to family ties, since my aunt is gay, and I have a homosexual friend (will not state name like I did with my aunt), so I'm think it's fine. I also have to agree with the courts ruling that it creates unfair standards and doesn't give people certain rights. So obviously, I'm all for this.
So, there are three states that allow gay marriages: Connecticut, Massachussets, and California.
I doubt the southern states will do anything like that any time soon (hooray southern ignorance!), but if the legislation passes I think more states with liberal views may begin to allow more laws such as this.

Pick a colour red or blue?