News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Ask The Person Below You A Question Thread.

Started by StarWindWizard7, August 28, 2008, 08:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt.Chilly

(User specific question ignored)

If you could arrange any two people to fight each other who would you choose?

Zovistograt

Himeko Katagiri from Pani Poni Dash! and Kyouka from Kyouran Kazoku Nikki in an ahoge duel

err...Duke Nukem and The Punisher?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Mystic

Neither

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on September 14, 2008, 11:10:41 PM
Maybe.

Let's hope Mystic gets this one. This is in reference to a book he was writing a year ago. :O

How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? Yea, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? No, no, you deserve time off.
I'm currently writing chapters 7 and 8. ^_^

Did you have school today?

Silly_Penguin

Mystic

Used to.

Who's your favorite singer/band/rapper/etc

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Mario583

Quote from: Mystic on September 15, 2008, 06:30:40 PM
Maybe.

Let's hope Mystic gets this one. This is in reference to a book he was writing a year ago. :O

How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? Yea, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? No, no, you deserve time off.
LOL FUCKING DIDDNT GET IT

It's from FAMILY GUY  vagina cleaning device >_>

Mystic

Quote from: Mario583 on September 15, 2008, 07:34:22 PM
Quote from: Mystic on September 15, 2008, 06:30:40 PM
Maybe.

LOL FUCKING DIDDNT GET IT

It's from FAMILY GUY  vagina cleaning device >_>
1. Family Guy sucks.
2. I don't give a intercourse . He mentioned my book, therefore I am free to comment on the status of my book.
3. Die. Commit suicide. Please. I guarantee your own mother doesn't give a intercourse  about you.

You like cookies?

SkyMyl

Yes, but it mainly depends on the cookies.

Got milk?

Sgt.Chilly

Only Soy Milk.

Are you tired of Mystic and Mario(#) whining/arguing? I am.

StarWindWizard7

No, not really, they keep my thread on the 1st board. ;D

What is the next video game you are getting?

SkyMyl

Silverhawk79

Yes. Me so ronery. :(
Will you buy any of our NSFCD merch?
PLEASE DO

Syncopathic

No. Too poor.

If you had any power, what would it be?

L10

To be able to manipulate time.

Have you used your Wii in the past month?
0o!f