News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The Ask The Person Below You A Question Thread.

Started by StarWindWizard7, August 28, 2008, 08:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Mega Man 9. Just beat it.

Most recent game you bought that is not an FPS?

Kilroy

Rock Band 2.

Want the Freezepop Discography? :3
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

DededeCloneChris

Er, no.

What videogame character do you want to be?

Beatnik

I don't want to be any video game character. They live such dangerous lives. Exciting to watch, yes, but it probably wouldn't be so much fun when you're the one with bullets in you.

How much money would it take for you to let somebody shoot you in the stomach? You're right outside a hospital, and the chance of you dying is slim.
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

Dark Dragon

Quote from: Beatnik on September 28, 2008, 04:55:39 PM
I don't want to be any video game character. They live such dangerous lives. Exciting to watch, yes, but it probably wouldn't be so much fun when you're the one with bullets in you.

How much money would it take for you to let somebody shoot you in the stomach? You're right outside a hospital, and the chance of you dying is slim.
I won't take a chance at that.

if you like furry's and draw your self as one.

do you want to be one?
Check my art out on DA.

http://foxphantom21.deviantart.com/
(and don't be insulted if you find a Pic that I did. XP)

Zovistograt

Want to be a furry?  Ehh...probably not.  I don't mind them at all though.  They're fun, really.

What is the limit of this thread as x approaches SWW?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

えっちーせんぱい

What is the possibility of you liking Catgirls?

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Zovistograt

Yes.

???

(there is an image there, refresh a few times if it doesn't work.  That's what I get for being lazy and hotlinking)
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Mario583

Quote from: Zovistograt on September 28, 2008, 07:10:27 PM
(there is an image there, refresh a few times if it doesn't work.  That's what I get for being lazy and hotlinking)

O RLY? <---not a question

Should I get Shin-Chan
Season 1 Part 1 and Part 2?

Lucky Star 3?
Animatrix?
FMA?
FLCL?
Paranoia Agent?
Spirited Away?

Linkman

I don't care.

That didn't answer the question, did it?

Mystic

Sgt.Chilly

Zovistograt

Yes.  Jeans.  Levi 550's, if you want specifics.

Are you wearing a watch?

SkyMyl

No, unfortunately. All of mine are broken. >_>

What's the color of the shirt yo're wearing?