News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Let's take a moment of silence...

Started by DSWiiMaster42, January 09, 2008, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mecha_fang

Quote from: Riosan on January 09, 2008, 03:25:22 PM
Except Chowder is the best cartoon it's had in years.
Next to TF: Animated.

ALso, YOU LEFT OUT NICK'S ONLY SAVING GRACE, AVATAR.

mecha_fang

Quote from: Nayrman on January 27, 2008, 03:05:47 PM
You forgot Toonami. Now it's a mere two hours, Naruto is officially on filler, and the fifth time they've gone through DBZ...
What hapened to the daily three hours of anime I loved?!
And Invader Zim, Angry Beavers, and Dexter...best shows ever...
CN officially sucks now. And when the F*** is Avatar coming back!?
Hopefully, soon.

mecha_fang

Quote from: Shujinco on February 06, 2008, 07:54:52 AM
Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on January 12, 2008, 06:19:43 AM
Let's not forget Kids WB!!!

They used to have awesome shows like, The Animaniacs! Earthworm Jim!(Such a groovy guy!) and Jackie Chan adventures, Batman Beyond, Even Static Shock! Let's not forget Megaman and pokemon!

NOW It's like watching CTNW.

:|
Don't forget reruns of Digimon that people couldn't watch on ABC because of no cable! :)
The fifth season of Digimon is okay, but nothing can compare to one, two and especially three. Then again, my expectations for a fifth season were lowered after the travesty of 4... Basically, they should have killed everyone off except Koji and Takuya, the others were just useless cheerleaders.

Tupin

I miss the old All That...

Also, www.amandaplease.com is still up! :O

I liked that show too.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

DSWiiMaster42

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 10, 2008, 07:37:49 PM

I liked that show too.
Amanda, please!

I love that girl who always wanted to meet Amanda. I wish CN and Nick could bring back more of their old shows.

Now here's my question: Why do people like Chowder so much? I saw it once and I didn't laugh at all. I have to admit Chowder is a cute character though. I have a great sense of humor, but I just don't find it funny.

And has anyone seen the commercials for The Mr. Men Show? I saw some commercials for it and I almost smashed my TV. >:( Who else agrees?

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Gwen Khan

Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on February 14, 2008, 09:47:03 AM

I liked that show too.

And has anyone seen the commercials for The Mr. Men Show? I saw some commercials for it and I almost smashed my TV. >:( Who else agrees?

I saw that, I even watched it for a few minutes, it was like a drug trip, not that I know what one is, its just what I always thought one would be like

DSWiiMaster42

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on February 14, 2008, 11:35:18 AM
Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on February 14, 2008, 09:47:03 AM

I liked that show too.

I saw that, I even watched it for a few minutes, it was like a drug trip, not that I know what one is, its just what I always thought one would be like
I agree soooooo much.

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

ChaosSolEternal

Nick annoys me now, since all week long it seems like all they can show is SpongeBob and Drake and Josh. :-\ I miss all the stuff I used to watch when I was younger. But I really watched Disney more than I did Nick or CN. I miss all of Disney's old shows! Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Dark Wing Duck, Duck Tales. Disney's shows were great back then. Now it's all about Hannah Montana. >:(

Avion-Finch

They used to have awesome shows like, The Animaniacs! Earthworm Jim!(Such a groovy guy!) and Jackie Chan adventures, Batman Beyond, Even Static Shock! Let's not forget Megaman and pokemon!

first two seasons of pokemon that is, those where awesome.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

DSWiiMaster42

Quote from: ChaosSolEternal on February 22, 2008, 02:29:14 PM
I miss all of Disney's old shows! Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Dark Wing Duck, Duck Tales. Disney's shows were great back then. Now it's all about Hannah Montana. >:(
I agree. Disney Channel was great years ago, but now it's all about Hanna Montana and High School Musical.

ChaosSolEternal

QuoteI agree. Disney Channel was great years ago, but now it's all about Hanna Montana and High School Musical.
Use to Toon Disney was the place to turn when it came to the old shows. I remember them showing Darkwing Duck at night and Chip 'n Dale and Duck Tales were on in the afternoon. Now that's all gone to pot too. I've gotten rid of all my trust in Disney now (movies and shows) and just turn to the internet and my old VHS. Personally, I despise Hanna and Musical. They make me cringe with their pasted and fake cheeriness. Highschool isn't that pleasant and neither is being a superstar. 

One thing I really loved about CN was Speed Racer. (I know it's not a cartoon, but still...) I'd stay up late to watch it.

DSWiiMaster42

Quote from: ChaosSolEternal on February 24, 2008, 01:46:10 PM
QuoteI agree. Disney Channel was great years ago, but now it's all about Hanna Montana and High School Musical.
Use to Toon Disney was the place to turn when it came to the old shows. I remember them showing Darkwing Duck at night and Chip 'n Dale and Duck Tales were on in the afternoon. Now that's all gone to pot too. I've gotten rid of all my trust in Disney now (movies and shows) and just turn to the internet and my old VHS. Personally, I despise Hanna and Musical. They make me cringe with their pasted and fake cheeriness. Highschool isn't that pleasant and neither is being a superstar. 

One thing I really loved about CN was Speed Racer. (I know it's not a cartoon, but still...) I'd stay up late to watch it.
I despise Hanna Montana and HSM too. What I was saying was that the Disney Channel used to be great, but now they just have crap like Hanna and HSM.

Red

Quote from: Avion-Finch on February 22, 2008, 10:14:30 PM

first two seasons of pokemon that is, those where awesome.
They were. I'm not sure if it was me, growing up, or the show becoming more....kiddy. They were able to beat people three times as strong as them just because they BELIEVED enough? :| I stopped watching it as soon as it got to Hoen. I never even bothered watch D&P. 

Kayo

drake and josh is cancelled ("megan" is on icarly) fairly oddparents and danny phantom are both by the same creator...there was the baby episode on oddparents... :( :-\

as for unfabulous, the lead actress is in other movies and stuff, i think that show's gone. :)
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]