Super Smash bros. Rise of the Emissary

Started by Triforceman22, October 03, 2007, 12:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 01, 2008, 08:33:06 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 01, 2008, 06:11:48 PM
I liked it, but poor Rayquayza.

HE HAD TO DIE!!!!! :P
hehe, you sound alot like alvinearthworm......the guy who made SMBZ!

Red

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 06, 2008, 08:42:02 PM
Quote from: RedSox on January 06, 2008, 08:40:05 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 06, 2008, 08:38:18 PM
Quote from: RedSox on January 06, 2008, 08:37:22 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 06, 2008, 08:35:19 PM
come on guys, post!
When is the next chapter?

tomorrow, but I doubt it.
I need to do a project...
What subject?

health.

our teacher calls it a take home exam. >_<
I'm taking Biology, but I'm learning Human anatomy and physiology so I probably know what you're going to talk about. What body system/organ/muscle/cell are you gonna do it on?

Triforceman22

Quote from: RedSox on January 06, 2008, 08:45:17 PM
come on guys, post!

What subject?

health.

I'm taking Biology, but I'm learning Human anatomy and physiology so I probably know what you're going to talk about. What body system/organ/muscle/cell are you gonna do it on?

umm...

It's gym version of health.

Like fitness and such...

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Red

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 06, 2008, 08:47:53 PM
come on guys, post!

What subject?

health.

umm...

Like fitness and such...
Oh :-X This is getting off topic...

Triforceman22

Quote from: RedSox on January 06, 2008, 08:52:43 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 06, 2008, 08:47:53 PM
come on guys, post!

What subject?

health.

umm...

Like fitness and such...
Oh :-X This is getting off topic...

indeed it is. :P

Light

I read the first three chapters, and then skipped to the last chapter you wrote. It's not bad, but it's not great either. Your description is good, but the story itself seems to be missing something... The plot isn't very elaborate from what I've read, and the characters don't seem to be... very in character. Also, I spotted a few grammar, mechanical, and spelling errors.

However, I haven't read the whole thing, so what do I know? Write a few more chapters, and I'll be able to make a more clear verdict.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforceman22

Quote from: LightningSword on January 31, 2008, 09:17:26 PM
I read the first three chapters, and then skipped to the last chapter you wrote. It's not bad, but it's not great either. Your description is good, but the story itself seems to be missing something... The plot isn't very elaborate from what I've read, and the characters don't seem to be... very in character. Also, I spotted a few grammar, mechanical, and spelling errors.

However, I haven't read the whole thing, so what do I know? Write a few more chapters, and I'll be able to make a more clear verdict.

hmmm.....

I know the plot is bad, but it will get better.
Were very close to the half point, where the plot will pick up more...

Also it's hard getting characters that barely talk into character....
Remember that...

thunderhero4

Oh, and by the way, you wont like mine unless you like random things that make sense at the same time...

and I love this fan-fic! <3

Light

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 31, 2008, 09:20:59 PM

hmmm.....

Remember that...
Use their emotions, then. Detail the wrinkles that appear on their face when they grimace, the way they move, etc.

"Let's go." Kriby said.

That didn't sound very good, did it? Or, maybe it did sound good, but not great. Instead, do this:

The small, pink puffball jumped up and down with joy, and waved his stubby arms at the others to get their attention.

Characters are or aren't supposed to talk in video games for a reason. Use that to your advantage. ;) Also, might I reccommend the Fanfic of the Month contest, if you want to see how you fare against others?

thunderhero4

Quote from: LightningSword on January 31, 2008, 09:26:30 PM

hmmm.....

Remember that...
Use their emotions, then. Detail the wrinkles that appear on their face when they grimace, the way they move, etc.

"Let's go." Kriby said.

That didn't sound very good, did it? Or, maybe it did sound good, but not great. Instead, do this:

The small, pink puffball jumped up and down with joy, and waved his stubby arms at the others to get their attention.

Characters are or aren't supposed to talk in video games for a reason. Use that to your advantage. ;) Also, might I reccommend the Fanfic of the Month contest, if you want to see how you fare against others?
Wow, sounds like you write alot of Fan-Fics! ;)

and where do you add the fanfics we PMd to you on the thread?

Triforceman22

Then again,. Lightning Sword is a tough critic to please... So I guess that is a good sign.....
XD

I'll take your advice....

This is my second fic, so that's why it isn't all that great... :P

Triforce_Luigi

Next chapter soon? I all but abandoned my horrendous fanfic, so my anticipation for this runs high.

Light

Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 31, 2008, 09:27:54 PM

hmmm.....

Remember that...

"Let's go." Kriby said.

If you read my thread, then you'd know that I keep them until the 24th, and then I'll post all the entries. So far, you're the only one.

QuoteNext chapter soon? I all but abandoned my horrendous fanfic, so my anticipation for this runs high.
And I hope that you haven't forgotten that you are a judge in the contest. ;)

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: LightningSword on January 31, 2008, 09:40:51 PM

hmmm.....

Remember that...

"Let's go." Kriby said.

If you read my thread, then you'd know that I keep them until the 24th, and then I'll post all the entries. So far, you're the only one.

QuoteNext chapter soon? I all but abandoned my horrendous fanfic, so my anticipation for this runs high.
Fan fic of the month? Can I enter?

Light

Quote from: wiiboychris on February 01, 2008, 01:17:45 AM
Quote from: LightningSword on January 31, 2008, 09:40:51 PM

hmmm.....

Remember that...

"Let's go." Kriby said.

Fan fic of the month? Can I enter?
You can only enter one fic per month, but if you read the thread, then maybe you can enter a fic of yours...