News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Official NSider Ink Shop

Started by ResidentZoidberg, September 24, 2007, 05:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tao Atlas

You'll have to forgive me for not going into photoshop to make a thirty second banner with some vectors and text. Or any other banner-esque graphics. I'm going to keep this short and sweet >_>

Past Works:

If you request something from me, you can expect something of at LEAST that quality. However; do you know the saying 'if it looks to good to be true, it probably is?' Well theres a string attached. I have to like your request. It has to be something that artistically inspires me to work. If you can do that, you got a Tag.

Send me a PM with your request, I'm not going to be giving out IM handles here.

Slot 1: Open
Slot 2: Open
Slot 3: Open

*I don't do animations, vectors (Unless its something REALLY simple), or custom C4Ds.

Red

Changed my mind AGAIN, but for sure thus time. Can I have one of bass fron nt warrior? dont care what backround (except white) and say Forte on it?

Red

Quote from: RedSox on October 10, 2007, 05:40:09 AM
Changed my mind AGAIN, but for sure thus time. Can I have one of bass fron nt warrior? dont care what backround (except white) and say Forte on it?
Forget that, sorry if I keep screwing you up, but colud I have a sonic one?

MD_Slider

Quote from: Flygon on September 24, 2007, 07:15:30 PM

intro
Hey everyone, welcome to my Ink Shop. I am Flygon, but you can call me by Nate if you'd like. I make graphics, which is basically art on the computer. So I draw, make signatures, avatars, all that. I use a program called The Gimp, which is like Photoshop, just simpler and free. I started making things like sigs in May 2006, so I say I'm doing pretty good. ;P So, onto my shop!

what i make
So, here are the things I can make for you.

• Signatures
  • Signature Add-Ons
  • Banners
  • Doodles
  • Almost anything else graphic related.

how to request
So, you want something, and you decide you want me to make it. What do you do to get me to make it for you? That's the point of this section. So below this, is a mini-guide on how to. ;P

1.) Decide what you want. Do you want a sig, a banner, what?
2.) Check and see if my shop is open. Simple as that. If I'm not, then I will ignore your request.
3.) If I am open, PM me. Make sure you have what you want listed, and everything absolutely needed in it. Like let's say you don't want lighting, make sure you state that, since I usually do not redo requests.
4.) Wait. I have a busy life, so it may take a while for me to get to it. Usually it only takes a few days to a week, even sometimes in just a matter of minutes.
5.) Thank me. I made something for you, so thank me. Please?

examples
Here are a few samples of the styles I use. If you'd like a certain style, make sure you include which one in the PM.

Style 1:

Style 2:

Style 3:

I do have some other styles I do use, but not enough to be put up here. ;P

current requests

I am currently:
OPEN TO REQUESTS

• OPEN
  • OPEN
  • OPEN
  • OPEN
  • OPEN

Hi.  This request is for anyone who wants to do it.  I just quoted this as a reference to what size I want.  I just want a pretty simple sig (at least I think it is). 

Size:  The size of the "Dialgia Thread" sig above.
Background:  White
Design:  Variously colored treble clefs and Peace signs scattered everywhere
Border: black
Name:  Wherever you think would look best (maybe in a corner?).  MD Slider in black cursive.  not a very big font size, just big enough to be seen.

Thanks, if you want to do it please let me know.

JrDude

Can Someone make me a sig?
Idc about the background, the font can't be gay, and I want these pics on, one on one side, one on the other, (the Sonic in the Sonic one, not Link)

i want them facing each other so you'll have to switch the direction one of them is facing, if you wanna use a font and see if I like it, show me what it would look like before you make it please
[move][/move]
Dude .

Matt

Jrdude please refrain from posting the same reply in a quote when they are on the same page.

JrDude

Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on October 14, 2007, 10:40:37 PM
Jrdude please refrain from posting the same reply in a quote when they are on the same page.
sooooooooooooooooooooooory
[move][/move]
Dude .

Water ☮

Quote from: WaterGod on October 07, 2007, 04:40:38 PM
i have a request! can some one make me an awesome sig out of this??

id like it to be any shade of blue,black,purple,or white.
with my name on it. water or ice effects would be nice! plz and ty ^_^
can someone take my request?

Nine 1 One

I have a request its for a sprite mutation if u can pm

JrDude

not very many people do poop for anyone here (Ink Shop) huh?
[move][/move]
Dude .

ResidentZoidberg

Quote from: JrDude on October 18, 2007, 06:14:07 PM
not very many people do poop for anyone here (Ink Shop) huh?

Because no one takes your request? Well, not everyone is on all the time. And, if you didn't read, most artists take requests only through PM's or instant messaging. So constnatly posting here might not get your anything.

As for me, I don't have the time. I'm much too busy.
RESIDENT_ZOIDBERG
Rank Killer Bees 
Date Registered 04-23-2004 09:56 PM
Total Posts 23545 

Matt

@jrdude, Zoid is exactly right, plus alot of the Old Nsider's Gfx artist's went to the Nsider2. Give it some more time Jrdude, i might do your request depending if i have the free time.

Ridley

Man it took weeks for me to get mine lucky for me watergod was there for me
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

ThePowerOfOne

I just need simple editing done to my current Dark Samus sig. In the upper-left corrner, I want it to say Statis: Corrupted. And on the right side I want it to say Phaze. I don't really know what color the words should be, but something dark that matches the rest of the sig, but not to dark so that you can't see it. The words don't HAVE to be in the places I said, I just thought it would look good. But whichever way works. I would really appreciate it if somebody could do this for me.

Thanks

Triforceman22

Can someone make a banner for my sig?

it'll have a blue backround with a cool design.

It will have Mario, Link and sonic on it. (Thier brawl designs)

and in gold writing it will say:
Super smash Bros. Rise of the Emmisary, a fan fic by triforceman22

thanks to anyone who will make this. :)

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!