News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Ivory Tower: Project Blam! revealed

Started by Commander Awesome, October 04, 2007, 01:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commander Awesome

... So, when is Dearest Yukiko going to get around to writing a new Fanfiction?
When she feels like it. Until then, ph34r the drabbles.

Whenever Battle has made you weary...

The Hero's breathing was slowing, as he dragged himself to the place of his desire. Burdened with weapons of iron, he left a trail of crimson. He came to a wall, quickly bombed.

His feet touched stone-cold marble, and he knew he was near. He wheezed, but continued. He brought a blue flute-like instrument to his lips...

Hero fell, face first into shallows waters. He heard the familiar sound of wings flapping, and rolled over to stare into the void.

Wounds closed, wear-and-tear fixed, he lifted himself up.

"Whenever battle has made you weary, please come back to see me!"

Commander Awesome

This is but one of the legends the people speak...
Long ago, there existed a kingdom of Hyrule, a country of wealth and prosperity.
... However, this was not to last...
The people of Hyrule worshipped the Divas of Virtue.
The first, being Din, the fire of Power. With her flaming hands, she shaped the Earth.
The Second, being Nayru, the divine maiden of Wisdom. She created the morals and laws for the inhabitants.
The third, Farore, was the youngest of the trio. She created all living beings who would uphold the law...
Together, they left the world they created, leaving the holy power of the Triforce... It is said that whoever touches the holy relic will have their most sincere wish fulfilled... However, the Triforce was hidden in a most sacred place, where the Divas themselves left...
... The Sacred Realm...
Many wars arose over the realm. All of them bloody.

Today, however, the world is once again at peace.

... But how long will it last?

In the Land of Hyrule, there echoes a legend...
A legend that denotes the adventures of a young Boy who became a Man...
A simple boy, who came from nowhere, it would have seemed.
Who became perhaps the most important inhabitant of Hyrule...
I am sure you know of his name...

Chapter the First: In Which Hope Began...

Little of any grand importance happens on such a remote island such as Outset. This is even more likely to happen on days where the sun shines down on the tiny island, making everyone lazy. It is perfect weather to just lay back and think, after all. The inhabitants busied themselves to chores, except for one...

"OI, BIG BROTHER!" A girl shouted, peering into her telescope. This was routine. Her brother was very lazy. Nowhere to be found, she frowned. Perhaps the watchtower? She rushed over, nearly knocking a man into the water.

"Big Brother " She whispered with a grin on her face. Her suspicions correct. There lay a boy, no older than ten, curiously messy blonde hair and all. Despite his shortcomings, she really did love her brother. No, not like that.  The way a little sister looks up to and admires an older brother. She let out a muffled "Mmph!" when she noticed the boy stir.

And surely enough, the underworld froze over and the boy got into a sitting posture.

"I knew you'd be here " She giggled as she saw his eyes widen in shock, "Hee hee hee  This is my FAVORITE spot to gaze out at the sea. When I play with the gulls, I call it 'Aryll's Lookout'!  So, do you remember what day it is?"
"Er... You're still half-asleep, aren't you big brother?" She sighed, and leaned against the handrail, "Did you forget? It's your birthday  Grandma's been looking for you all day  You should probably go home and see what Grandma wants, don't you think?"

Zovistograt

sounds suspiciously like the beginning of WW :P
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)