News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Hyrulean Tales

Started by zeldafreak008, January 01, 2008, 10:47:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

"Hm...Good job." Luke said recomposing himself. "It looks like my distraction worked perfectly as to defeating the poe!"

Fell

Ooc// o.o;

Ic// The poe reappeared! It chuckled, and swung the lantern at Luke.

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

Luke jumped forward once the poe started chuckling. "Gah!...I mean, just as I planned." He pulled out an arrow and stop the poe and it disappeared again.

Fell

"You need to attack just as it attacks!" Cale said.

The poe came back, it swung the lantern at Cale, then cale ducked and swung the sword at it.  It connected, and it went out in flames.

Dr.Hobo2

"Well, now I think we can safely say that it is defeated." Luke said.

Fell

"Yes I hope so!" To confirm it being defeated, a nearby torch lit up in colored flame.

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright then, one down...Three more to go." Luke said opening the next door that lead them back to the center room.

Fell

Dr.Hobo2

((lol, nice description there. XP))

Luke stood there and looked around.

Fell

Fell

Ic// Cale looked around the big room. A torch in the center was lit with the eerie flame.

"What now?"

THEBIRD

"Hm... Looks like we should try the door the others went through. Might as well catch up with them and inform them of our defeat of one of the Poe's," Jake suggested, heading towards the other door.

Fell

"Alright then." Cale said as he followed Jake.

zeldafreak008

Spyke followed the two into the next room, awaiting to see what was in store for them.

[color="darkgreen"]CLICK MAH SIG FOR SOMETHING COOL![/color]

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright then. Let's move forward and onward." He said walking up to the next door.