News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Dating

Started by JrDude, February 05, 2010, 07:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: RX-78-2 (TerribleFrog) on March 31, 2010, 10:54:24 PM
Sorry for not replying sooner, but THANK YOU.
...you're...welcome...I guess?

Zero

Quote from: KJ on March 24, 2010, 08:35:05 PM
Aw, how'd you ask her?

We were out one night and I just popped the question. Nothing overly dramatic or anything. I had the ring saved for a while. She was thrilled, and still is. This was last August.

It's definitely something I'll never forget.

Chris8492

Going on a date tonight with my Girlfriend. Haven't been able to see her in a while. :)

K-Cee

Quote from: AcerChris on April 06, 2010, 07:49:05 AM
Going on a date tonight with my Girlfriend. Haven't been able to see her in a while. :)

Well intercourse  you sir. -_-
haven't been on a date in I don't know how long. =/
I'm seriously thinking about giving up on my ex; he likes a ton of his friends anyway so I'm sure it won't be that hard for him.

Chris8492

Quote from: K-Cee on April 06, 2010, 11:09:31 AM
Well intercourse  you sir. -_-
haven't been on a date in I don't know how long. =/
I'm seriously thinking about giving up on my ex; he likes a ton of his friends anyway so I'm sure it won't be that hard for him.

Sorry to hear that  |:

K-Cee

Quote from: AcerChris on April 06, 2010, 11:12:00 AM
Sorry to hear that  |:

It's cool. I'm just sick of the game. I waited a year to date him. We dated 10 months. Cheated on me 3 times. Now he wants me to wait for him to "fix" his cheating problem.
I want to but it's like... What exactly am I waiting for?

The Riddler

Kimberly, I know it's hard to break away from, but you gotta do it. Just stop seeing him.

K-Cee

Quote from: Jeff Probst on April 06, 2010, 11:41:52 AM
Kimberly, I know it's hard to break away from, but you gotta do it. Just stop seeing him.

Robert Ryan Wassmuth. He's my best friend. Do you realize how hard that'd be?

The Riddler

Quote from: K-Cee on April 06, 2010, 11:43:52 AM

Robert Ryan Wassmuth. He's my best friend. Do you realize how hard that'd be?
Yeah, I do.
But the jerk wouldn't even drive you home because it was a waste of gas.
You need to break away from him.
There should be no "extra chances" for him, he cheated three times and from what you've described, he's a dick.
You're a pretty darn cool girl and are absolutely pretty, find someone else. Stop wasting your time.

K-Cee

He's really not that bad of a guy. He just has a problem. And a waste of gas isn't exactly what he said, but it does make sense. There was no point in taking me home that night if he had to go to my city the next morning anyway.. even if I DID want to go home. And I swear I'm not making excuses for him.
This isn't me defending him as a girlfriend, because that's certainly not what I am, it's me defending him as a friend.

The Riddler

Quote from: K-Cee on April 06, 2010, 05:38:30 PM
He's really not that bad of a guy. He just has a problem. And a waste of gas isn't exactly what he said, but it does make sense. There was no point in taking me home that night if he had to go to my city the next morning anyway.. even if I DID want to go home. And I swear I'm not making excuses for him.
This isn't me defending him as a girlfriend, because that's certainly not what I am, it's me defending him as a friend.
Whether you want to believe it or not, you're making excuses for him.
He wouldn't drive you home that night because it'd be "a waste of gas" since e was going to your city the next day...  but he didn't go to your city that day and you had to wait until 2 or 3am that next night for your mom to pick you up.

YOU wanted to go home and you had to stay an entire day and night longer because he wouldn't drive you.

He's a dick. Even if it DID make sense in the first place, you WANTED to go home. As a good person he should have brought you, wasted gas or not. Then to have the audacity to not bring you the next day because he decided not to go to school? Really?

K-Cee

Quote from: Jeff Probst on April 06, 2010, 05:40:48 PM
Whether you want to believe it or not, you're making excuses for him.
He wouldn't drive you home that night because it'd be "a waste of gas" since e was going to your city the next day...  but he didn't go to your city that day and you had to wait until 2 or 3am that next night for your mom to pick you up.

YOU wanted to go home and you had to stay an entire day and night longer because he wouldn't drive you.

He's a dick. Even if it DID make sense in the first place, you WANTED to go home. As a good person he should have brought you, wasted gas or not. Then to have the audacity to not bring you the next day because he decided not to go to school? Really?

Chill out Rob... I don't even care about the situation anymore. Why are you getting so worked up over it?

2-D

Quote from: K-Cee on April 06, 2010, 05:42:49 PM
Chill out Rob... I don't even care about the situation anymore. Why are you getting so worked up over it?

Not to jump into a random conversation, but he just cares a lot...trust me.

Rob means well but he can sometimes be very...umm...idk the word...but he doesn't mean to get worked up.

Sorry for butting in :(

K-Cee

Quote from: Skelator2112 on April 06, 2010, 08:07:56 PM
Not to jump into a random conversation, but he just cares a lot...trust me.

Rob means well but he can sometimes be very...umm...idk the word...but he doesn't mean to get worked up.

Sorry for butting in :(
lol it's cool man. it's a public forum. oh and this post might look a little weird because i'm doing it on my phone... but anyway. yeah. i know I need to let go. especially because he spent alot of time around girls that he likes. well... his "friends". i just don't know whether or not to expect anything to happen between any of them although he told me nothing would because he "respects" their boyfriends.

Syncopathic

Sounds like me and this one chick.
Dumped me, then the next day hooked up with a close friend of mine.
Now? She keeps calling me the perfect guy and to give her a chance.
She had her chance. Twice. I'm not gonna give her a third one.